Confusion!

The woman came running inside the room the first time she saw me.

Inko: Ohh my dear bunny! Are you okay?

Bunny?

What's up with her?

Inko: Izu what's wrong baby? Why are you not saying anything?

The moment she came in I froze completely. I couldn't help it but remember what happened in my previous past life.

flashback brought to you by a frozen in place bunny looking into the headlight and thinking his days are over

"Mom.....please....."

"What did you just say you useless brat?"

I instantly regretted talking to her. I knew what would happen next and still couldn't believe that she would do something like that. She unlocked the door of my room in which we were and went straight out. I was relieved that I wouldn't feel more pain. 10 minutes later she came in with a kitchen knife in her hand. Eyes wide open I began to shiver hard.

Mom... No, that woman is not my mom .... she will kill me ... I am scared ..... I don't want to die!

She was watching me with amusement. I could tell she was having fun with this. I didn't know what I should do?

Should I scream? Will she stop than?

No, even if I wanted I couldn't. I was frozen in place. Fear is written all over my face.

"Let's see how you like this!"

She instantly started to come closer to me. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run. But my body failed me. I could only watch in horror what she is about to do next. She started cutting me slightly on my legs. Blood began dripping down my wounds but that wouldn't stop her. She than began cutting me on my arms. I thought that it would hurt but I couldn't feel anything anymore. Not even a flinch, it was like I was already dead.

"You useless brat. If only I did never give birth to you than Hisashi would be here with me. We would have lived happily together. You are the reason he left me. You are pathetic! Why won't you scream brat?"

I knew better than to answer her taunting.

"Huh? Why aren't you saying anything stupid bastard?"

She than throws me on my bed which is basically only a blanket on the floor and starts cutting my back. With each cut she would place more force on the blade so that each one is deeper. It hurt so bad! I could see little black dots. It became darker and darker each moment. Finally, I passed out.

End of flashback brought to you by a concern coffee addicted cat waving his paw in front of the bunny.

It was only after I felt someone touch my forehead that I came back to myself. My mother was touching me. Her hand was on my forehead. Confused on what is going on I could only blink.

Inko: Izu... You don't seem to have a fever so why are you so pale all of the sudden.

My reaction however didn't go unnoticed by the heroes in the room.

Mic: Ma'am, how about we get this little listener some snacks? I am sure you know what he likes better than I do.

Inko: Ah sure. What a good idea. Izu, my baby bunny, I'll be right back, okay?

Me: Ahm... s-s-sure.

I watched my mother leave the room and was left in even more confusion.

My mother never called me baby nor bunny.