Nezu knows!

Once the test was done I went back home and all I had to do was wait for the exams result. It really didn't take me long to get a letter but my mom took it before me.

Mom: Bunny, can you come here for a moment.

Me: Sure.

I went out of my room and to my mom who was in the living room.

Me: You called?

Mom: You mean summoned?

Me: hahaha.

Mom: Anyways you got a letter from UA. I didn't know you had signed up for it.

Me: Ohh did I forget to tell you.

Mom: Izu I am sorry if they didn't take you in.

Me: What if they did?

Mom: You can't be serious.

Me: I am and let's find out.

I immediately ripped open the letter and took the disc that was a holographic message. Once it was open it started displaying All Might and ... Nezu.

All Might: My boy, I am here to tell you that you managed to get into UA! Not only did you succeed with flying color but you also beat my high score.

Nezu: I would like to speak to you in private the day prior to the schools start. I have sent you an entrance card for that.

Just like that everything was over and I was accepted.

Me: I am in! MOM! I AM IN!!!

I turned around and she immediately tackled me into a hug and I could hear her sobbing.

Mom: Ohh bunny, ... my dear little bunny... I am so sorry I never believed in you!

Me: It's okay. It's not realistic after all but Mom, will you let me go?

Mom: Is there a way I could hold you back?

Me: No.

Mom: Then go ahead and enjoy your time there just promise me that you won't get hurt. If you do I'll take you out of there.

Me: I promise!

Just like that I was allowed to go there and the day before the school started I was in front of the school and made my way in with the entrance card. It was at that point that I realized that he never told me where we would meet or where his office was. Now I knew where it was which wasn't a problem for me to get here but it wouldn't be logical and so I kinda just went to the entrance and inside. After that I searched for a video camera and wrote a note since I always had a notebook with me.

Where should I go?

That was all I wrote on the paper and I knew that the Chimera was watching me as the speakers went off and he directed me to his own office. Once inside I immediately was led to the couch and had a cup of tea in my hands.

Me: It's soo nice to finally meet the head of this school!

Nezu: It is also very intriguing to finally meet the person that send this over.

He places the small spider drone on the table and I began looking at it as I never saw it before.

Me: Is that a... huh?! Is that even a thing?

Nezu: You don't need to play dumb with me.

Me: I am not.

Nezu: Then how do you know my experiment name?

Me: Found the information online. I do make it my business to know a lot since I was quirkless before...

Nezu: I already know. All Might did inform me about your situation as well did Aizawa.

Me: Eraserhead did?

Nezu: Yes. He told me about how you suddenly woke up after you died.

Me: Luck I guess.

Nezu: Or was it something else.

Me: And that would be?

Nezu: Only hypothetically what if you were not you?

Me: That doesn't make sense.

Nezu: It really doesn't. Then there is this chance that you have a unique quirk that couldn't be found.

Me: Don't you think I would know if I had such a quirk? Especially after getting bullied and beaten up nearly my whole life.

Nezu: Then my first assumption seems only right.

Me: That I am not me? What does that even mean?

Nezu: I did a little bit of research and found out that your personality changed after you jumped. This made me think about multiverse and the possibility what would happen if two persons would die the same way and for some reason switched places.

Me: So, I am me from another world?

Nezu: Exactly.

Me: That doesn't make any sense.

Nezu: No? But it would make sense how you knew Aizawa's name immediately or how you only know the names and faces from a couple of people as well as Iida's name.

Ohh shit he knows!

There is no way I could get out of this anymore!

Me: What if I said yes only hypothetically.

Nezu: Nothing your place is secure and I would be happy listening to your story.

Me: Okay. Then what if I told you that I died in UA?

Nezu: That seems very unlikely but carry on.

Me: What if you brought back the civil war game and I was the villain in it as well as kinda throw myself off a rooftop from a fake city similar to the entrance exam city.

Nezu: Do explain why would you do that if you were in this situation.

Me: Maybe in order to create a perfect trap for someone since they will need to help and safe me?

Nezu: But it didn't happen.

Me: No. If I would do something like that then I must have been stupid. Besides the person would also laugh at me since they were traitors and after what happened I was sure that something like this wouldn't happen just because I believed in their good part which was wrong.

Nezu: Sounds like my other me was very bored.

Me: Yep.

Nezu: So you came back here even though you died here why?

Me: Why not? I have a dream and a mission I want to accomplish! I didn't manage to do it back there so I have another go in this world.

Nezu: And what would that be?

Me: I am sorry but I can't tell you that or I would probably change the future.

Nezu: Understandable and Izuku if I may use your name, everything you tell me in this room stays in this room.

Me: I know thank you.

Just like we continued talking and as I thought the class I was in was the same class. I began fact checking my memories events with the real worlds previous events and it turned out that my memory and the things I experienced was nearly the same. Apparently, the people's attitude are different. I told him about the All Might I knew and he told me about this one and that was how I knew about it.

All in all, we spent the whole day together playing chess, drinking tea and also talking theoretically about my world up until now. I never told him anything about the future only the civil war game after he promised and signed a paper that he wouldn't do it.