Everything has an end and a beginning!

A/N: I am using pieces of my civil war game book "Let the hunt begin" for this book.

I was in the middle of the war game and so far I was doing pretty well if I say so myself. So far I did get rid of class 1B and some of 1A. Not to mention that I had Kirishima locked up in a cage. And the best part was that I was only 3 days in this whole exercise. I also was fighting quirkless the whole time. 

They are just soo stupid!

No one prepared themself for this war!

They all thought since there was 1 guy going against 40 of them that I would lose!

Ohh how wrong there were!

Now it was time for the traitor to pay!

It was currently 11 a.m. and I had around 4 hours to do the job. That's how long I had for splitting the heroes up and get that dumb bitch of a traitor out of the game. I decided it would be best to just casually enter the heroes headquarter in my villain suit.

Was that a dumb idea?

Probably!

I am sure I will regret this later on.

Or maybe not~

I entered the entrance area, went to the vent system opening the hatch, and got in putting the lead back so that no one knows I am here. Venting is what I am calling this, since it is easier to get into the specific rooms and listen to them without being seen.

This is your time to pay!

They threw me into a goddamn interrogation thanks to you!

No one believed me!

They all gave up on me thanks to you!

Now I will be the one to ruin your life!

Karma is a BITCH!

Did you never heard of that one?

Thinking that the heroes would have learned from their past experience, I was prepared to take down a large group at the time. It would be difficult but it would be necessary. However, the dumbness of my friends astonishes me every time anew. As I made my way from each floor, I saw that they split up into teams of two. That was perfect for me. I only needed to find the traitor and her partner.