Did I make a mistake? MEH!

After we were officially in UA nothing new or special happened at all. This time I was not framed as a traitor yet and I was sure that Uraraka and Mina were not spies in this world.

There was this villain vs hero exercise where Nezu told me to come to him and spend my time with him instead. So, in the end I couldn't polish the floor with the Dandelions face. For some reason I had a feeling that Nezu knew that if he had let me go against Bakugo that something might have happened to him and the reputation of the school, since I did tell him about my past with him.

He in return told me a little bit about himself or it was more like me starting to state facts about his past. At this point I made him wary about me. There was no chance he didn't think about me as a threat or that I was not intriguing at all. There was also the fact that I could end UA's as well as Nezu's career with just what I knew. For once I had the upper hand and had enough blackmail material for years.

I knew about him and I knew about the foundation he was in. They were cruel and I knew that the scar he had was because of all the experience he was involved with. It was a reminder what he survived.

A couple of weeks after that we had a security breach. However, I knew exactly who it was and it was not the media.

Soo the LOV does exist!

If I want them to listen to me, I'll need to be more vigilant and more dangerous than them.

I will need to be a threat big enough for them to recognize me and not ignore me...

But I want to be a hero.

This was how I was waiting for the USJ attack and never informed anyone about it. Not long after the security breach, the field trip arrived and I was excited. I knew that my plans were probably stupid but I still wanted to give the LOV a chance in life. One where they could choose if they wanted to remine in the darkness and as villains.

time skip brought to you by Izuku staying focused and having one goal in mind while waiting for the USJ event

I was standing in front of the USJ building looking at it and knowing what would happen. It was a moment of excitement. My heart was beating very fast and I was unsure if I would succeed but I wanted to prevent Aizawa to get hurt or any other one. This meant I needed to be fast.

I only had a little bit of time but it was enough or so I was sure that it should have been.

Uraraka: You seem kinda tense Izu.

Me: Ohh I am just soo exited.

Uraraka: I understand you completely. I mean we will be meeting Thirteen.

Me: Hihi you really are a big fan of her.

Uraraka: Totally!

We then went inside and the moment I heard them start explaining why we were here, I immediately powered up OfA and started running at a pointed with no one there. This could either be very awkward since there wouldn't be anything or I was right and I would manage to do what I wanted to do.

This was how I started dashing at nothing.

Denki: Look they even have fake villains!

It was at that moment that I saw Shigaraki come out of a portal and tackled him back inside. This made me vanish into the portal with him.

We both landed on the floor and I immediately jumped away knowing his quirk all too well.

Shigaraki: THE HECK!!! YOU DAMN NPC!

Me: You are wrong big boss. I am a titan!

Shigaraki: You mean a dumb NPC!

Me: No. I know everything about you and the LOV as well as All for One which is your Sensei.

The moment I said that I had his and Kurogiri's attention.

Shigaraki: How do you know about us?

Me: Oh please. You think you are the only one wanting to get rid of All Might? But there is no point to that. He doesn't have One for All anymore. I have it.

Kurogiri: Why would you tell us about this?

Me: Maybe because I know about the Nomu you prepared to kill All Might.

Shigaraki: A Titan you said? I only see a glitch! How do you even know about this?

Me: I have my way. Now shall we have a talk?

Shigaraki: Why would we listen to you?

Me: How about I know where this bar is and how to get you, your master and your puppy over there in a cell in Tartarus?

Shigaraki: I don't believe you.

Me: Do you really want to end this game this soon. It will be game over for you.

Shigaraki: TSK! I am not losing this fast.

Me: Thought soo.

Kurogiri: What do you want to talk about?

Me: I know that you guys didn't had a chance in life. No one ever gave you the chance. This is why you are all villains. I am here to give you a chance. You might think I am not a threat to you but let me tell you. I know more about you or any other person.

Shigaraki: Who do you think you are?

Me: Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Usagi!

I let out my deadly aura that was similar but worse than Stains and bowed in front of him while also making a nice Cheshire smile that could freeze one's blood. They looked at me and I could even see them take a step backwards.

Looks like I made my point here!

Let's see if this is enough though!

I really don't want them to go after my class or do anything they will regret.

For now, no one knows about them besides me.

I could even make Nezu help me out.

He knows after all how much I knew about him.

I could threaten the rat after all.