36.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

"Ouch you're so rough with me" I whined getting back under the cover.

"Wake up girl its christmas eveeee" Taryn said hitting my butt through the blanket.

"I'm still sleepy" I mumbled.

"Well wake up" He said.

I had woke up about an hour before and just did my hygiene and laid back down. I don't know why i'm so tired but i am.

"I don't want to leave me alone" I said putting my head under the blanket.

I felt him stand in the bed and step on my legs.

"STOP STOP STOP" I yelled. He's very heavy so my legs could not hold his weight.

"Girl i was balancing you messed it up." He said sitting back down.

"Please wake up it's 1 in the afternoon and i'm bored as the fawkkkkk. And Kamryn not answering the phone, or ha mama." He said.

I sat up and leaned in the headboard.

"Okay what you want to do if i wake up" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ion know" He shrugged scooting closer to me.

"I'm gone go live on instagram" I said reaching my phone off my night stand.

"I was thinking about changing my name to 'kailyngotbloodonherhands' how you like dat?"

"No don't do that" I said laughing.

"Imma do it" He said.

"Hey y'all what y'all doing" I said sitting up my camera.

random: is that Blood fine ass in the back tell him i said heyyyy

"Look" I said tapping him then pointing to the camera.

He ignored it and got back on his phone.

random: when you gone post on youtube girl.

"I can't believe y'all actually want me to do youtube" I said laughing. "I'll post my first video soon"

ttgtrigg: come to Gio house little girl.

"I'm not a little girl and what time?" I asked.

ttgtrigg: rn ho

"Don't call me no hoe, dookie booty" I said then cracked up cause i'm hilarious.

"I'll talk to y'all later though byeee" I said ending the live.

"We finna go get Kamryn" Taryn said standing up patting his pockets.

I didn't feel like a had to say anything and stood up going to my closet.

I got a long sleeve sweatshirt and some black tights. The tights that make my butt look plump specifically.

I slipped them on and sprayed some perfume and got my purse and my phone. I didn't feel like touching up my bun so we gone leave it just like this.

Me and Taryn walked down to our cars and i got in the driver seat and he got in my car as well making me look over at him with a confused look.

"You have a car..." I said looking at him adjust my seat.

"I know" He said.

"And i thought you had to go pick up Kam?"

"I do, you gone take us there" He said grabbing my phone unlocking it.