17.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

Today the boys were out doing something so me, Briana, Kayla, and Remy were on Brianas instagram live dancing and listening to music.

"Ayeeee go Kaiiii" They hyped and stapped my butt as i shook my little booty through some tights i had on.

"Oh shit Rell just commented" Briana said making me stand up straight.

shoot

"What he say" Remy asked biting her nail.

"He said Kailyn he telling Blood and Remy be ready to get yo ass fucked up" She read. "Bull don't run me so it's all cool"

I grabbed the phone from Briana. "Rell please don't tell him you know he's going to get mad" I said putting my face in the camera chewing on my nail.

ttg.rell: Nah shoulda sat yo lil ass down.

"Rell please i'm sorry don't tell him" I whined.

"Kailyn add him" Remy said.

I clicked him in and he was mugging the camera.

"Rell i'm so serious, i don't want him to be mad" I said.

"He already know he been watching the whole time." Rell chuckled. "Remy ion een got nothing to say to you" He waved his hand in the camera.

"Boy fuck you" She waved her hand in the camera.

"Rell is he upset? Tell him i'm sorry!" I whined.

"Ion even know, but aye get y'all asses off live"'He said then left.

"Fuck them we aint getting off shit" Briana said setting the phone back up.

"Kailyn we got you Blood not gone do nothing to you" Kayla said rubbing my back.

"Right we got him and if he do we gone stab him" Briana said. "NOW TURN UPPPPP" She yelled turning the music back up.

I stood there awkwardly as they all twerked cause i was not about to get cussed out.

i'm grown fuck it

"AYEEEE GO GO GO" They yelled as we all bent over and twerked.

We danced to a couple more songs till we got tired.

"Kailyn that lil shit was moving" Briana said drinking some water as we all sat on the couch.

"Purrr" I said hoping up leaning on the couch twerking again.

"Kailyn" I heard Taryn coming in the door making me stand up straight.

run

"Blood don't make her cry you know she sensitive" Briana said.

"You shut the fuck up" Bull said coming in dragging her outside the door by her arm.

"This what we doing Remy" Rell walked in grabbing her chin.

"Kayla you outta yo damn mind" Gio said walking in. "You been a lil bold since you got my baby in you wait till she come out" He said just going to sit beside her on the couch.

"I'm in yo fucking face you don't hear me talking" Taryn said grabbing my chin.

"Ow i do" I muffled trying to move his hand.

He grabbed my shirt and dragged me into the room.

"Don't make her cry Blood i will stab you" Kayla said he shut the door.