22.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

I instantly frowned walking into work already missing everyone.

"Kailyn!!" My boss called me over.

"Yes" I asked walking near the room he was i .

"I saw yesterday you clocked out early" He said licking his lips at me like a creep.

"Yes i felt a little dizzy and nauseous" I said putting on my name tag.

"I also heard that you were given instructions but didn't follow them, what's that about babygirl?" He asked waving me inside the room.

I hesitated then walked in slowly staying by the door.

He shut the door then leaned on it.

I did not trust him so i grabbed my phone and called Taryn while backing away.

shit

he didnt answer so i called Trigg.

"You won't be needing this anymore babygirl" He said taking my phone out of my hands.

"Stop calling me that" I said still backing away.

We were in one of those back rooms that people come in to watch the security cameras.

"Whats up Kailyn" I heard Trigg through my airpods.

"Do you need something?" I asked Bob going towards the door.

"Get away from the door Kailyn" He smiled coming closer.

"Stop coming up to me" I said. "And give me my phone!" I yelled.

"Kailyn you okay?" Trigg asked.

I didn't want to say anything cause then he'll figure out i have in airpods.

"Don't raise your voice at me i would hate to have to punish you" He said tilting his head.

"Who the fuck is that!!" Trigg said. "Hold on we on the way."

I ran past him to the door and tried to open the door.

"Blood wake up cuhs"

"What are trying to do" I asked.

"Kailyn baby i see how you look at me i know you want me" He smiled walking slowly.

"You're definitely seeing things!! Let me out!" I yelled as loud as i can.

"Stop yelling" He said sternly.

"LET ME OUTTTTT" I screamed in hopes that's someone heard me.

"We coming Kai hold on"

I saw my phone sitting across the room.

"Back away from the door sweetheart"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked sliding to my left against the wall.

I am so scared for my life.

"Why do you tease me?" He asked chuckling.

"I don't"'I was getting closer and closer to my phone.

"Oh you do honey" Bob said breathing hard. He was a tall obese white man with little to no hair.

"Don't touch that-" He tried to stop me from getting my phone and i kicked him in the nuts grabbing it.

"Im in the security room all the way in the back!" I said to Trigg. I saw he was in the car.

"We almost there."