8.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

I woke up and heard Taryn speaking on the phone lowly.

"It's 4 am you can't wait?" I heard him.

"Ight bruh i'm on the way, yo ass better be ready to suck cause i'm not fucking you" He said then i heard the phone hang up.

wow

I heard him get up and go to his closet. I heard him slipping on some clothes and shoes.

After a while of hearing rustling i heard him walk out his room door closing it behind him.

As soon as i heard the front door close i hopped up and slipped on my shorts. I grabbed my phone and ordered me an uber.

I feel so disrespected. How is he gone do the most about me being on the phone with another guy then go and get his penis sucked?

Then he ate my vagina not even 12 hours ago i'm so confused.

While i sat and waited on my uber i went to his bathroom and took out my dookie braids.

I should take his food. But i'm not even gone do it.

I got a text saying my uber was outside so i went and stole one of his jackets and went downstairs. I locked the bottom lock before closing it and walking out to the car.

The woman didn't say anything to me and just pulled off.

How dare he, i'm not talking to him until he apologizes. That was so toxic of him.

I shook my head and leaned on the door and just rode silently.

"Have a good night" I said getting out of the car.

I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I knew i wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep so i went up to the bathroom.

I played some music and got inside the shower.

should i wash my hair?
nah

I washed up and stepped out. I dried off my body then put on lotion and deodorant. I brushed my teeth and gargled some mouth wash then spit it out.

I went into my room and grabbed a big t shirt slipping it on.

I put my hair in two french braids and hopped in the bed.

I went to netflix on my phone and watched some all american.

"Ion care what nobody say, Coop music isn't bad" I said to myself.

I went to get some teddy graham's from the kitchen to snack on the went back up to my room and continued watching netflix.

"Olivia and Spencer needa stop playing" I said to myself shaking my head.

After watching a couple episodes i then realized it was now 6:57 i was getting a call from Taryn making me roll my eyes and decline.

He called back so i declined again.

If i decline the first time that means i don't want to talk, take a hint.

Taryn
Kailyn decline my call again and i'm gone come blow yo shit up.
Answer the fucking phone.

He facetimed me so i answered cause i had a feeling he was serious.

"The fuck you leave fa?" He asked. It looked like he was in his room with the light on.

"I'm not dumb Taryn" I said rolling my eyes. "I heard you on the phone with- whoever you were on the phone with" I said.

He didn't say anything so i just hung up.