34.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ꨄ

My plane leaves in a couple of hours and i was finishing up my packing and getting all the stuff i needed.

No one knows i'm going to Florida yet and i feel like they're going to feel some type of way but i'm done trying to please other people.

It's time to make myself happy.

I planned on staying for like a week maybe a day or two longer. So i had 2 suitcases i had to carry.

I dragged both suitcases down to my car while holding my purse and another duffle bag.

I packed that stuff in the trunk of the uber car and got inside the car.

"Veronica?" He asked once i got inside the car.

"Yes" Ever since i found out Briana doesn't use her real name for uber rides for safety reasons i started doing it too.

We rode to the airport with some type of country music playing.

"Thank you" I said getting out the car grabbing my purse.

I opened up the trunk and got both suitcases.

ian never been on no plane so we gone skip the processing. not like i wanted to write all that shit anyway. -author.

"whew" I said sitting down on the plane.

I looked around me and watched all the people boarding the plane.

They said all the stuff they say before the plane started and we took off.

I popped in my airpod and listened to music staring out the window.

1 hour into the plane ride i began getting a call from Briana.

lawd

"Girl where the hell you at? I come to bring you some food and yo ass- IS YOU ON A PLANEEEE??!!" She screamed taking in my surroundings.

"Yesss" I laughed.

"She on a what!!?" I heard Trigg in the background. I saw him take the phone. "Girl. Where the hell you going without me" He asked me putting his whole face in the camera.

"Christmas in Miamiiiiiiii" I dragged putting my arms up.

"Kailyn really said fuck us and took a flight" He said to somebody.

"Girl" I saw Kayla and Gio now in the camera and i waved.

"You think you grown huh?" Gio mugged me hard making me laugh.

"Yep. In 2 days i'll be grown as hell" I said cheesing.

"Have fun baby!!" Kayla said.

"Let me talk to her" Rell said grabbing the phone.

"You was never grown lil girl. Be fucking safe" He mugged me.

"I will" I laughed.

"Man wait till Blood hear this shit" Rell said shaking his head.

"Wait till Blood hear what?" I heard Taryn in the background.

"KAILYN GOING TO FLORIDA" They all screamed making me laugh. Thank God the 2 kids beside me were asleep.

"What?" He said.

"Man here" I saw Rell reaching the phone.

"How the hell you- when the hell you- Kailyn how the fuck-" He said making a