⁹ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

» [thas wut i do - Aghast] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

。゚゚・。・゚゚。。゚゚・。・゚゚。。゚゚・。・゚゚。。゚゚・。・゚゚。。゚゚・.

You decided to stay in Zoldyck mansion for awhile, learn a new nen ability, earn some money and get closer to Illumi since you are going to be marrying him.

The family member you got the closest to is Zeno, he was similar to Netero-san but a bit more serious. Kikyo has been tesching Gon and Killua started nen things, later on one of your samurais will take over.

You have been here for a week and they aren't that bad, they are sometimes just a bit too serious and they told you that you should take a break for a month and then start learning a new nen ability if you want, and of course you want that.

Yes you are confident in yourself, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to be stronger and have more experience in things, right?

You did get a few letters from Mito-san and grandma thanking you for the money and asking if you and Gon are doing well, but it was nothing out of ordinary.

Currently you were cooking lunch since you wanted to do something nice for the family because they accepted you and Gon in and don't treat you diffrently nor make things awkward.

You were making chicken teriyaki, chicken dumplings, Isobe-Yaki Potato Mochi along with chicken soup, you were almost done done since you were on the last meal and that was chicken soup, only 30minutes more and you are done, maids helped you a bit since it was a big amount of food that needed to feed everyone and for the rest you got the help of your samurais.

You felt someones arms crawl around your wait and then someone put their head on your shoulder "What are you cooking?" it was Illumi "A-Ah chicken dumplings and teriyaki and soup, then lastly isobe-yaki potato mochi" you were quite flustered from the position you were in.

"Alright, thank you for the food, I bet it would be just as good as the pork you made at the Hunter Exam" he said as he kissed your cheek and left.

You didn't know everyone was watching that scene until Lei told you.

'Sooo cute, my son is finally a man!' Kikyo was fangirling in her head. 'I want someone to do that with too' Killua was pouting inside his mind, 'HOW DARE THAT BASTARD TOUCH Y/N-SANNNN' gon was raging.

 'I want someone to do that with too' Killua was pouting inside his mind, 'HOW DARE THAT BASTARD TOUCH Y/N-SANNNN' gon was raging

'I just want the food.' Milluki thought.

"Do you all like it?..." you asked kinda nervous...there was silence...