³ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

» [Paradise - BTS] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"All of you were called to come here for a reason" The captain said "What are your reasons for wanting to become a Hunter?" He asked.

You stayed quiet, "That is personal, i refuse to answer." Kurapika spoke up as the medical guy agreed with him.

The captain sighed "I am one of the examiners in this year's Hunter Exam, if you don't answer I won't allow you to pass." He said making everyone think for a moment.

"I am Kurapika, my reason for coming is because I'm the last alive member of the Kurta clan." He spoke up making everyone shocked "I want revenge." He added seriously.

"My name is Leorio, i want to become a Hunter for money." Leorio said making everyone giggle a bit for his reason. "Alright. And you two?" The captain asked.

"I am Gon Freecss, I want to become a Hunter so I can find my dad." he stated 'no wonder he reminds me of him...' the captain thought.

"Y/N L/N, taking care of Gon." You spoke up. No one asked you anything as they saw what happened earlier. The captain let you all go saying that you passed.

⊹₊ ⋆ TIME SKIP

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠; .ೃ*

The elevator stopped and the doors opened revealing a lot of people that are here to take this year's Hunter Exam. You stepped into the place and soon enough a small green bean like person came up to the 4 of you.

"Hi, I'm Beans, please take this badge with your number on it" he spoke up while giving ya'll the badges "If you lose it, you are disqualificated." He added in a serious tone and walked away to the next newcommers.

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ 🅱︎🅰︎🅳🅶🅴🆂!¡ •ଓ.°

I. Y/N - number #402
II. Gon - number #405
III. Kurapika - number #404
IV. Leorio - number #403

Each of us looked at each other's badges and remembered them. "Hey" we heard someone greet us and turned our heads to the owner of the voice.

It was a short man in his 40's i would say, he had a smile on his face but it was obviously wicked. "You are newbies this year right?" He asked and we nod or heads as an answer "Ah...I'm Tonpa not to brag or something but i have taken this Exam for 34 times now, you could say im expirienced." He said with a sly smirk.

You are pretty sure that an irk mark appeared on your forehead 'Stupid old man, that means you failed all thoes times' you thought in your head as he was starting to annoy you.