⁴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

» [love nwantiti(remix) - ElGrandeToto] «
0:34 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

╔═══════════════════════════╗

Scream. That's what woke you up. You heard someone screaming in pain and instantly looked up at Gittarackur "Should we go check it?" kinda worried as you clentched on his clothes, what if it was Gon or one of his friends...no i must be overthinking it since Hisoka said he will watch out for them.

"I got enough sleep, thank you." You said as you looked at Gittarackur, so he let you down. "We aren't far from the second phase only a few more minutes so just follow me." He said and you decided to do as wanted.

You arrived at the second phase, there weren't many people here yet, only Satotz, Gittarackur, Killua, few other contestants and you. Oh right, Killua. You decided to go check up on him.

"Hey snowball!" You greet him with a smile as you walked towards him. It was a nickname you gave him since his hair was white, eyes kinda bright blue and he had pale skin, it seemed logical. "Ahh Y/N-san" he looked at you and got up "Are you ok, hurt anywhere, where are Gon, Leorio and Kurapika, are they not with you?" You asked him multiple questions at once since you were worried and was holding his face checking for some wounds or scratches.

"Yes i'm ok, i'm not hurt and Gon told me to go ahead without them so he stayed with Kurapika and old man." He looked away kinda embarrassed of your worry for everyone. "Ahh... Ok" you said as you understood the situation and remembered you had some snacks in your bag.

You pulled out a chocolate robot, you brought few of them since you like them a lot and Gon said they are ok to be brought with us. Killua's eyes brightened like they saw the most important thing in his life when i handed him a chocolate robot. You chuckled at his reaction.

Killua and Gon were similar in few ways, Gon was always like a younger brother to you and so is Killua now. You may have not known him for a long time but he is not that hard of a person to take a liking in so you don't mind being nice to him.

Not long after you saw Hisoka come with Leorio over his shoulder and then place him down against a tree for support. You had so many questions going thru your head but decided to ignore them until Gon is here.

Minute later there he comes with Kurapika
"Y/N-SANNN" he yelled while running towards you, you were glad that he is ok so you hugged him. You asked him about what happened, he told you a lot but it seemed like he was not saying some things on purpose, there was no point in trying to find out what he was missing out since he was stubborn, so you decided to leave it where it is.

"This is were i leave, good luck on second phase everyone." Satotz stated as he went away and big doors opened revealing a teal-headed girl and a big big BIG man behind her.

"WELCOME EVERYONE" She greet us "We are your second phase examiners, I am Menchi." she added "And i'm Buhara" he said as he rubbed his belly.

You were all now standing infront of Menchi and Buhara waiting for them to tell you what second phase is about. Soon after there was a growl heard "Ah, you must be hungry am i right?" Menchi asked Buhara "Yes, very." He answered "There you have it, second phase requires cooking, you need to use pork, any type of pork you can find in the forest and we will both decide if you pass!" Menchi stated.