¹ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

» [she wolf - Shakira] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

You were training with your samurais in the woods on the Whale Island. To be honest you were never much of a talkative person, there were no girls around your age and everytime you go to the town all you could hear is murrmur of old grannies saying things like 'did you hear what happened to her parents...poor child'.

It annoyed you when people pitied you, you were very capable of taking care of yourself and always wanted to get stronger... that was one of your father's wishes, to get stronger.

He always called you doll,sunshine or 'my one in a billion' . Your father was a sweet guy, everyone liked him... well not everyone since he got assassinated but pretty much almost everyone.

You don't know much about your mother but by your father's stories she was a real beauty, incedibly strong woman with a strong will to try new things. Apparently she had a mission that was supposted to take a month to finish but never came back, you were only 4 when she left.

Well, it doesn't really matter because you don't lack anything in your life right now other than love, but that comes by the time too i guess?

You were kicked out of your thought when Hunji clashed his katana with yours pushing you backwards.

You were taken aback by it but soon gave him a playful smirk that meant 'game on'.

˚◞♡ *ೃ

You were finally done with your training so you changed back to your normal clothes remembering you needed to do some shopping at the town.

You took your samurais back into your body since you cannot go to the town with them because noone knows about your nen other than your father.

While walking down from the hill where your house was you saw a big crowd at the town,heard a lot of shouting and celebrating . Reaching the start of the town you got closer to the crowd and saw a small boy in the middle with a big fish next to him. You made your move to the middle and saw none other than... Gon.

A sweet 12year old boy that passes your house from time to time and greets you. You are kinda close with his Aunt and come often to their place.

"Gon, what is all this?" You asked him while coming closer "AH, Y/N" he said "Aunt Mito said that if i catch this fish i will be able to attend the Hunter Exam" he continued proudly.

"Ohh...Well done" you said as you pat his head as a sign of approval of his hard work "Thank you" he said with a big smile on his face "Also, Aunt Mito wanted me to come by your house and ask if you can come over today" he added.

You only gave him a nod with a smile on your face before leaving.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

You came over to Mito-san's place just like she requested. You opened the door and greet the grandma and Gon. "Where is Mito-san?" You asked "Oh she said she will be right back so please take a seat" Grandma answered.

You did as said and drank some tea while waiting for Mito. It didn't take her long to come "Y/N sorry for the wait" she apologised and you let her know that it's ok.

Mito-san was not much older than you, only 4years so you got along pretty well. Even doe she had more of a motherly behaviour while you were still acting like a teenager, you are still thankful for all the times she took care of you and accepted you the way you are.

"As you already may know...I allowed Gon to take up the Hunter Exam but i'm still cautious about it so i wanted to ask you for a favor" she spoke up. You got interested in the conversation and gave her a sign to continue.

"I would like if you could accompany Gon on the Hunter Exam, you are the only person that i can truly trust Gon with and you are also really strong and independant" she continued.

"So please, could you accompany Gon on it?" She asked.

"Sure" you answered "Really?" She asked suprised by your quick answer "Yes ofcourse, no problem" You said.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, i feel so much better now" she smiled to you brightly "The Exam will take a part in few months. So please start getting ready for it" She said.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

TO BE CONTINUED...