⁶ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

» [2 on - Tinashe] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┏━━━━ ╭ ◜ ୨୧ ◝ ╮ ━━━━┓

"Dear contestants, the third phase has ended, 72hours is over, the ones in the room have passed." Lippo let us know over a monitor, few minutes later the doors to the outside opened revealing a boat, Lippo and few other people that i guess are Lippo's helpers.

"We finally see each other in person now get on the boat we will be going to the Zeliv Island so you can take the fourth phase." he said as he led us all to the boat, only 24 contestants were left.

┏━━━━°⌜SOMEONES POV⌟°━━━━┓

The way she walks, talks and behaves... everything is strange but hot about her.

Even the outfit she is wearing right now is hot, she is just perfect. I want her to be Mɪɴᴇ.

┏━━━━°⌜Y/N POV⌟°━━━━┓

You felt someone staring at you but you just let it slide off because earlier people were suprised that you first finished the trick tower and in only 28 minutes.

You decided to go to Lippo thinking that he may know something about you dad, what you know about your dad is that he was a famous hunter F/N L/N and you know that he and Gon's dad were bestfriends. Long time ago he gave you a game console with a game called Greek iland? Greek Island? Geek island? Well it doesn't matter what it's name is, but what confused you is that he said Quote on Qoute "One day you will enter this game" you were a child back then so you didn't really understand the meaning of it, but now as you are a child no more you know that anything is possible. Anything.

"Lippo-san, I have a question" you told him "Hm, what is it?" He asked leaving his paperwork aside.

"Do you know F/N L/N, the famous hunter that did few years ago?" you asked him and he looked taken a back for a bit by your suddent question. "Ah yes, I do, Why are you asking?" he places his hands on the table now interested in the conversation "He is my father." He was suprised, suprise was the only thing written on his face...Wasn't it obvious that I'm his daughter, like we have the same last names. "Anyways, when I was a child he gave me a game console and a game called something like Greek Island and said that one day i will enter that game, and you are kinda a master of puzzles and game-ish stuff so i wanted to ask if you know something about it." You told him, he was in shock once again but soon spoke up "Ah...i see... the game is called Greed Island, it is a fictional game where people can enter is physicaly and it can only be played by nen users, I don't know how your father got it but what i do know is that Ging Freecss created it and your father was really close to him" Ging Freecss...Gon's father "That game is not your usual game anyone can play, it only has 100 copied of it and one copy is worth more than 8.billion.jenny." He added.

EIGHT BILLION JENNY!!!? WHAT THE-

Now you were the suprised person "Listen up Y/N, hide the game console and the game itself somewhere really safe and DO NOT tell anyone you have it, a lot of people would kill anyone just to get their hands on that game that's how important it is. And you father told you that you will play it one day, keep it safe, maybe he is leaving you some clues in that game." And with that he left the room leaving you to yourself. What if really your father is leaving you some clues on something...