Which Hall Do You Belong To?- Take the Quiz!

Hiya guys! After twenty chapters of THoG, I've decided to let you guys do something a little different and fun. So you guys that there are five sister Halls out there right? And it goes in this order:

(i) The Hall of Warriors

(ii) The Hall of Spirits

(iii) The Hall of Shadows

(iv) The Hall of Elements

(v) The Hall of All

Every Starling is sorted into their respective Hall after their sixteenth birthday based on their affinities. So, in this chapter, I have specially designed a quiz for you guys! This quiz will determine which Hall you belong to based on your reaction to certain situations. Without further ado, may I present to you ze quiz! ( ooooh and there is a bonus epic soundtrack by the side to listen to while doing the quiz!

How to play:

#1 Keep tab of your scores.

#2 Don't peek at the final answer BEFORE you complete the quiz. Peek only AFTER you finish answering everything.

#3 Sum up all your scores at the end of the quiz and you will get your Hall.

#4 Let me know your results! :D

Scores:

A= 0 marks

B= 2 marks

C= 5 marks

D=7 marks

E= 10 marks

The quiz starts now!

1. You just enrolled into the Hall of Games. Just as the Mistress allowed you freedom to roam about, you saw a Decanate escaping from the dungeons below and there are a bunch of oblivious kids next to the beast. You will:

A. Grab whatever that will serve as a weapon and charge at the beast. The other Starlings are in danger!

B. Think about a clever way to take down the beast without, trickery is preferred.

C. Observe. If the Decanate is just escaping and not harming anyone, you leave him be. If he attacks the Starlings, then you jump into action.

D. Run and ask for help from any Mistress or Master

E. Be the first to sound the alarm and scream for everyone's attention

2. You are stuck in a maze and you have no idea how to get out. What will you do?

A. You try climbing up the tall walls and see if you can either break everything down or just walk on top of the walls until you reach the end.

B. You stick out your right hand and follow the walls, you remember everything from your lessons in the Hall of Games.

C. You follow your gut and go in whatever direction that feels best.

D. You scream as loudly as you can for help.

E. You look around for any hint or clues, there must be something that will help you from whoever who stuck you inside the maze.

3. Decanates prowl in a corner where you hide. You realize that you have no other way out as the tunnel is one way. What will you do?

A. You pull out your concealed weapon and fight bravely till the end. You will rather die honorably than as a coward.

B. You approach them and try to coax them, they can't be all that bad.

C. You pretend to be on their side, a turned Starling who would fight for the Decanates.

D. You close your hand around your hidden dagger and pretend to talk to them when you're really going to slay everyone.