96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 96: resentment
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 96: resentment
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
If ordinary women dared to charm the emperor in this way, the officials would have advised him to be put to death, but the empress is still a member of the Liu family. Liu Lin now holds a heavy army, and will definitely return to the court to give him a reward after the war. Moreover, the queen mother is still the queen's aunt. In this situation, whoever speaks out will not only offend the emperor, but even the Liu family will be completely offended.

Seeing that no one dared to speak up, the old Yushi who just spoke was also an angry beard trembled, "Absurd! Lord Liu, you are also a veteran of the two dynasties, how can you ignore the etiquette left by your ancestors because the queen is your daughter? rule!"

"Master Tong makes sense. There has never been a precedent for the abolition of the harem. The royal heirs should continue to flourish. How can you not accept concubines? If the emperor insists on this, the ministers can only remonstrate with death!"

Suddenly, Prime Minister Lu knelt on the ground with a solemn expression, and the loud and loud words made other people look at each other. Naturally, he knew that Prime Minister Lu was at odds with the Liu family, but he didn't expect to be so hard-hearted. You must know that the emperor could have someone at any time now.

"It's extremely ridiculous." Liu Guozheng suddenly sneered, straightening his back and speaking loudly: "In your eyes, is it possible that the emperor can't be the emperor? Since the emperor respects the original wife and no longer drafts, this is not only It can reduce treasury expenditures without laboring the people and money. This kind of behavior should be praised, but you can't stop it here. Is it possible that the emperor should go to school and accept the harem?!"

"You--" The old Yushiqi's chest was undulating.

Prime Minister Lu retorted: "Master Liu should not confuse his mind. The officials said about the rules laid down by the ancestors. Since ancient times, even Emperor Taizong had four concubines and nine concubines, but the emperor abolished the harem, and the future descendants will inevitably be thin. How to grow, is this what Master Liu wants to see?"

"You don't want to fight here, there are not many heirs, and the empress's mothers are all concubines. How can those concubines be born comparable? Besides, this is what the emperor meant. Are you going to be the emperor now? "Liu Guozheng screamed, now his waist is full of confidence.

The others kept their heads down and did not dare to speak, and even more dare not to stand in line. If they said something, they would offend the Liu family and the emperor. They would have a good life in the future, but they didn’t want the queen to monopolize the harem. Such a thing.

Listening to the advice from below, Qin Yan did not speak out, but picked up a pile of official documents on the table and said casually: "Prime Minister Lu thinks for me in this way. It is really not easy. Since Aiqing likes to be rules, then I Just to talk to you about the rules, I recently heard that prices in Beijing and various states and counties have risen several times, but no one has ever told me about this. I wonder if you are aware of this?"

The rising price of goods in the city must be caused by the cooperation of various businesses. Naturally, there is no lack of government and various families to help fuel the flames. Generally, people will intervene in this kind of war and windfall, thinking that everyone is like this. Even if you blend in, it will be nothing, but Now when I heard the emperor's words, I was shocked, and inexplicably remembered the previous private salt case, it seemed that a large number of people were finally pulled down.