56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 56: Assassinated
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 56: Assassinated
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With a shock of energy, Liu Yin suddenly said solemnly: "I can't wait to be alone with the prince brother."

The man looked at her indifferently, and continued to drive the horse in the woods without hunting. He just asked the Imperial Forest Army to catch some rabbits, not knowing what to do.

The breeze was blowing, Liu Yin tilted his head to look at the people behind, "What do you do to catch so many rabbits?"

Does he have such a girlish heart as a big man?

Glancing at each other, he looked calm, "Don't you like all women?"

"..."

Turning his head, Liu Yin blushed and stared at the trees in front of him, his little hand gently grasped the rein, and his eyes flashed suddenly.

Seeing that group of Yulin Army grabbed a bag, she couldn't help but look at the people behind: "I don't like these. I like roasting pheasants. I want to go back to the camp later and roast it by myself. It must be better than Big Brother's."

Qin Yan did not speak, but just glanced at the few imperial forest soldiers, who immediately put all the bags in their bags.

"Actually, I can cook, but the taste is not as good as the royal cook in the palace. I have time to cook some dishes for my cousin to try?"

She grabbed the rein and chattered by herself again, "My aunt always wanted to say a kiss to the eldest brother and the girl from the Wang family, but the father and the emperor didn't seem to want to, but the fifth princesses have all gone to marry him. Isn't the eldest brother going to bachelor forever? ?"

The horseshoe stepped in the woods unhurriedly, until the Yulin Army's hands were full of prey, Liu Yin continued to flatter there with satisfaction, and more importantly, that the old emperor was not here, and the air was much clearer.

When he came to a densely wooded forest, a roar suddenly spread throughout the forest. Liu Yin was startled, but the horse under him suddenly accelerated. When the scene in front of him became clearer, he saw A huge black bear fell under a small tree, with many arrow feathers stuck in his body. Bloodstains spread all the way from far away. The boss with both eyes like a copper bell was shocking.

"Hahaha, Shizi is just one move. I don't know how many hunting beasts like this beast."

As a hearty voice came, the sound of horseshoes was getting closer and closer, I saw Liu Lin rushing to this side with a bow and arrow, and when he saw his sister, he suddenly smiled and said: "Fortunately you are not here, Otherwise, you have to cry."

The guards behind Liu Lin had already dragged three big bags. It was obvious that the goods had been received quite well, as was He Ji who was not far away. The two were evenly matched, but the black bear seemed to have been shot down by Liu Lin.

Suddenly sinking his face, Liu Yin suddenly stared at the opposite person with a dissatisfaction: "You were scared to cry. No wonder Daddy said that you are a barbarian, indeed."

"You girl dare to scold someone." Liu Lin instantly scowled.

The brothers and sisters stared at them with big eyes, but He Ji who drove over gave a chuckle, "Brother Liu's supernatural power, I will worship the wind."

Although it was only a few words, you can see that the black bear's wounds must have gone through a fierce battle just now. Some of the imperial forest soldiers looked at the general Liu with admiration. No wonder no one in the previous martial arts champion was General Liu’s opponent. .