61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 61: obscure
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 61: obscure
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hearing that, Liu Yin's heart jumped too, and the whole person was shocked. She only knew that the other party was in poor health recently, so how could she leave without saying this? Didn't others think she was the princess?

"This... first place the body of Concubine Lu's side. In addition, did you ask an imperial doctor to come and see why she had an accident so suddenly?" Liu Yin also walked inside in confusion.

Zhang Shi followed behind and said seriously: "I haven't dared to ask an imperial doctor. If something like this suddenly happens, the minion is worried..."

Knowing his worry, Liu Yin just waved his hand to ask him to go to the imperial physician. He drank a cup of tea and was shocked by himself. Intuitively, he told her that the death of Concubine Lu Bian was definitely not a coincidence. In fact, she also guessed that it might be the queen. Do your hands and feet, otherwise, who else in this palace has the courage and ability to act on a prince's side concubine.

Mother Liu went to the Department of Clothing, Liu Yin could only send someone to call her back, she suddenly thought, if the prince knew about it, wouldn't she think it was her hand?

Even the lunch was tasteless. When Mother Liu came back, she took the other party to the courtyard where Concubine Lu Bian lived without saying a word. The palace people inside were all knelt down and looked sad, waiting to enter. When I was back in the room, I saw a few sobbing palace people standing in the elegant room, and lying on the bed was a woman who closed her eyes and made no sound. Her face was pale and even her lips were bloodless. The imperial doctor was half kneeling there, examining the body.

For a moment, several people all looked at each other, and finally an elderly imperial physician stepped forward and replied, "Enlighten you to the princess, Concubine Lu Bian has been affected by the wind and cold a few days ago, coupled with the recent rainy days, and the body has not been there. Okay, I gradually hurt my roots, my body is frustrated with my heart. It should be because of some stimulation today that I died suddenly. According to the remains, it should be a matter of less than an hour."

There are more such things in the palace, and all the imperial physicians see too much, and they understand everything that should be said or not. They naturally know that Concubine Lu Bian’s body has been awkward. It must be weird, but in this palace, the most taboo Even if he is nosy, he does not dare to think further.

"This..." Mother Liu was surprised when she heard this. According to reason, there should be a few days before the medicine is right. How could it happen early?

Looking at the corpse on the bed, Liu Yin held his breath and turned his head away. He looked out the window and took a few deep breaths before he swept toward the maids in the house, "All of them, I've taken care of them. No one is allowed to see."

Hearing this, Zhang Shi Liu immediately greeted the guards to come in and brought down all the close ladies beside Concubine Lu. He naturally knew that things were not easy, but in this palace, he could only pretend not to see anything. see.

But at this moment, one of the court ladies suddenly broke away from the guards and slammed into the wall. Unprepared, the person had already hit the wall severely. The blood was winding down along the wall, and the court ladies also fell suddenly. On the ground, there was a huge bloodstain on the forehead.

This scene shocked everyone in the room, especially Liu Yin, but Mother Liu was obviously much more experienced. When she walked over with a frown, she knelt down and raised her hand to probe the maid’s breath, and then fumbled on her. Fan, finally condensed his eyebrows and stepped back.