41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 41: Who looks best
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 41: Who looks best
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hearing what the other party said, Liu Yin's heart was inexplicably weak, and his eyes floated unconsciously, but the princess Qiyang just pressed his lips, turned around and walked for two steps, and suddenly the lingering light swept away and his wrist moved slightly.

Before putting down the official document in his hand, the man glanced at the corner of his eye, and his broad sleeves inadvertently brushed her side. He picked up a piece of cake on the table without knowing when there was a silver needle on the ground.

After a bite, his eyebrows moved slightly, "Very good, comparable to a royal dining room."

Liu Yin: "..."

She turned her head silently, her ears became red unconsciously, and she suddenly wondered if the prince had clairvoyance and knew everything.

Seeing that the princess left, she gave a weird snort, "I'm afraid I will disturb your highness."

This time I actually caught up to the Yeejeong Hall. I don’t know what will happen next time. This princess is really persistent, unless he wants to be a side concubine for the prince, but from the point of view of the other’s arrogant personality, kill himself and then take the position. The possibility will be greater.

"The princess is too worried. The Princess Qiyang has just arrived. His Royal Highness has been ignoring her, and the servant has been persuading her to leave." Xiao Luzi quickly explained.

Hearing this, Liu Yin couldn't help but glanced at the other person, and said that she was like a dog-legged, obviously this Xiaoluzi was more dog-legged than her.

Qin Yan did not speak, just glanced at the officials who were spying, and his voice was low, "Is the list of the Ministry of Criminal Justice organized?"

Suddenly, everyone trembled, and quickly looked down and looked around, never daring to look around.

Suddenly I felt that the prince was still very gentle to himself, Liu Yin didn't dare to play tricks anymore, and he quickly bowed and saluted: "It's getting late, the concubine will leave first."

Others have found out. Those rumors must be false. In the past, the food sent by the Queen Empress had not been moved, and the tone of His Highness's words to the princess was different, which was like usual to them.

Seeing the leaving figure, Qin Yan suddenly lowered his head, his eyes fell on the silver needle on the ground, a dark color flashed in his black eyes, it was the first time someone had acted in front of him.

After leaving the Conference Hall, Liu Yin got on the sedan chair and walked to the East Palace. He was constantly analyzing the possibility of the Qiyang princess marrying to the East Palace. Now that the imperial concubine has been occupied by himself, it is difficult to guarantee that the emperor will not suppress it in order The King of Zhennan deliberately gave Princess Qiyang to the prince as a side concubine. Only Princess Qiyang is in the middle of Beijing. This is considered semi-personal. King of Zhennan will be jealous in the southwest and will not act rashly.

But since the emperor was afraid of the Liu family, he even let her become a princess. Thinking about the conversation yesterday, she may have overlooked a detail. Why did the other party hang her while playing chess and prevent herself from losing? It looks like To prevent her from losing too badly, but somehow, Liu Yin felt that the other party was delaying time.

But why did the emperor delay time and what would he do?

The more you think about it, the more complicated it is, but it's always right to think about the bad things. Who knows if one day will be calculated by others, the emperor will be overcast at first sight.