Please Don't Leave [n.h] // AU

February 20 2020, Harper's life gets turned upside down. She feels like she lost everything. Almost a year after the accident she meets a boy. A boy that would help her find herself again, more than she thought he would.

Niall moves to London with his mum to start a new life. He wants to forget about his past in Ireland and live life the fullest in London. A few days after they moved, he meets a girl. A girl that would help him accept his past and move forward, more than he thought she would.

Before you start reading there are a few things I want to say.

- This story is entirely fictional. None of the characters are real, they are just based on the boys.

- Please don't copy nor translate my story. All rights reserved.

- Always be kind to other readers.

- English is not my first language so I'm sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes. (There are some)

- this fanfic was written by a fourteen year old me. I was in my emo girl fase and thought it would be so cool to write a fanfic about our boy Nialler. Keep in mind that I really tried making this fun and try not to cringe too much. I got a little dark sometimes and didn't really understand a thing about love. But on the other hand, I am quite impressed by my ability to write some fun scenes so may I kindly ask you to not judge me and enjoy. Fank yew. - older and very much wiser me

- ps: the AN's at the end of each chapter are also younger me. I cringed so hard when I reread this. I'm going to add another one so you can follow my thoughts about this now just for fun.

- !TW: a little violence, swearing, mentions of death!

Alright, that's all I have to say. Please enjoy.

cast:

Marla Catherine Henry as Harper Rose Jones:

Cindy Kimberly as Amelia June Barnes: