𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 ✔️

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Major Arcana

SUCESS WAS THE BEST FEELING. Arya felt it the day she was allowed to attend the institute. She felt proud of herself for getting so far without her parent's support. She was proud that she had succeeded in making them proud. She felt it the day she had remembered all of the runes off by heart, the day she successfully completed her first mission but she felt as if she hadn't had another success since. Their lives seemed to be full of evading death and barely skimming on the surface of achieving.

Arya didn't quite recall the events of the night previous once they had left Magnus'. She was completely exhausted and was surprised by how much energy Magnus had taken from her. She felt exhausted when she opened her eyes, the same feeling she would after she would fall asleep during the daytime.

She was drawn awake even more by the sound of her phone vibrating against the wood of her bedside table. She reluctantly took a look at the screen, knowing that once she did, no matter what it was, she would have to be available.

Jace: Clary's found the mortal cup. Come to the police precinct, now. Alone.

And that was the moment that she felt it. Throughout the last few weeks were all they had done was fail at finding what they were searching for, yet succeed in almost killing everyone, she had lost all of the hope she had in the beginning. But now they knew where the cup was, they had a chance. They had a chance to achieve something they could be proud of.

Had she not been so relieved that they had somehow tracked down the cup, she would have denied Jace's order—considering he was yet to apologise to her after yesterdays antics.

But never the less, she shoved on her black jeans and a tight black crop top, her heeled boots and grabbed her seraph blade without detection before slipping out of the institute without briefing anyone—not even Alec and Izzy. She knew it was a stupid thing to do, but Jace wouldn't tell her to come alone if he wasn't doing it for a reason.

The only shadow hunters of the five who remained in the institute were the two lightwood siblings. Alec was stressing like usual when he realised that not only were Clary and Jace not back but Arya had now gone missing also. Izzy was trying to act more serious  to make her mother proud, but it was hard not to tease her brother when he was storming around like a child.

"Mom and Dad are about to disown me when they find out Jace and Clary's are still out doing God knows what and now Arya's missing," Alec stressed while he paced around the screens and the people on the main floor of the institute.