𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

CONCEAL YOUR EMOTIONS. Hide the way you feel. Don't feel anything. That's what they were taught. Not to feel anything. Emotions get in the way of the mission and the mission should always be your priority. After all, emotions cloud your judgement. That's what they were taught until the age of 18, henceforth they declare their allegiance to the clave.

Arya always found their lack of emotions to be a contradiction. Since, why allow two people to become a parabatai, where the souls melt together to form one inside one another, if love shouldn't be a thing in the world of shadow hunters, then why would the clave allow for such deep emotion that it makes an impact embedded inside of them, because doesn't that represent some form of emotion? And doesn't the clave hate that?

Bonded by the soul but simply displayed by a single rune. Something as simple as a marking to represent an embedded platonic love for one another. It was as if the marking represented the shallow none emotion on the outside without revealing the deeper connection inside. That was the definition of a Parabatai, that was the definition of Izzy and Arya.

But overall, while that may be the only kind of emotion presented by the Clave, secrets lie underneath the shell and the exterior which hardened after every mission, after every training session and after every loss. Nevertheless, emotions still interfere and embed their way into their souls. Because even if shadow hunters are part angel, they were still part human, which meant they still felt things that should be blocked out. Desire. Love. Want. Alec.

Once Arya's parents had died during a mission set by the Clave, she had remained in her place of solitude—the shadow hunter institute—ever since. They became her new family, but still felt distant like a cousin would, while some remained close as if like blood and very few—one—remained her secret, and would for as long as possibly possible, because he was the crack in the cold exterior she had formed and trained to keep herself from getting hurt, or worse, resulting in the safe fate as her parents.

In this, if you didn't understand the prologue, Izzy and Arya are parabatai, her love interest is Alec and Jace is just a close friend.

This will take place at the same time as the Netflix show but will start before her character is revealed to the shadow hunters.

Arya's face claim is Kendall Jenner because she's stunning.

So with all that said, welcome to Clairvoyance, I hope you enjoy the story and please leave any constructive criticism or things that you enjoyed in the comments I would appreciate it!!!

Xoxo-LCC