05

“Are you sure about this?” Jack asked a smirk playing on his lips.

Evanna nodded, “Why wouldn’t I be?” She asked with a laugh.

Jack licked his lips and glanced at the wall quickly, “Well, uh – are you sure you’re not doing this to get back at or annoy the Doctor?”

“No, besides would you even care if I was anyway?” She challenged with a laugh.

Jack grinned, “Not really, no.”

“Well then. Shut up and kiss me.”

He did as she asked. At first the kiss was slow and gentle – then it grew wild and hungry. Quickly he carried her to the bed and laid her down. She, blindly, began to unbutton his shirt and threw it off once finished. He began to nudge her top up with his hands, grazing her warm skin with his cold hands. She shivered before tugging her top off quickly. He laughed, “Not wasting any time are we?” He teased.

She grinned before kissing him again. Within another thirty seconds, he’d pulled her jeans off and thrown them on the ground. He began to work on her neck, biting – sucking – anything. She gasped at the suddenness, making him smirk against her skin. Her hands went to his belt and unbuckled it before unbuttoning his trousers.

Then, the door opened, “What the- Oh my god! I leave you alone for five minutes! For god’s sake Evanna! Five minutes.”

They pulled away hastily, Jack sitting in front of Evanna, shielding her from the Doctor, “Look, uh Doc, it was kind of my fault.” He smiled awkwardly, picking up their clothes and passing them to her.

“I don’t bloody care!” The Doctor yelled, “Evanna – I left you alone for five minutes and I come back and you’re having a bloody go at Jack!”

Evanna pulled her top on and glared at him, “So?”

“So?! Well, uh… I told you not to fall into his trap and to not do anything with him!”

Jack pulled his shirt on and his trousers as Evanna slid hers on under the quilt, “I know, but I didn’t listen… Sex is natural by the way.” She told him, “Women have urges and Jack was there; he’s hot.”

Jack grinned before slowly edging towards the door, “Maybe I should leave…”

The Doctor blocked his exit, “Well, why didn’t you tell me about these urges?!” The Doctor yelled, before his cheeks flushed upon realising what he’d said, “I didn’t… I didn’t mean that.”

“WOAH!” Jack laughed, patting his back, “Maybe you two should have a go at it and relieve the anger.” He mumbled before leaving.

Evanna was watching the Doctor with wide eyes, “Evanna, I didn’t mean that.” He told her quickly, “I don’t want to,  you know… Well, I would… NO! I never said that…”

She cut him off, “Get out.”

“What?”

“Get out!” She groaned, falling back against her pillows, “You pervert!” From down the hall she could hear Jack’s laughter and practically feel the heat from the Doctor’s blush, “Men…” She whispered, “Correction – aliens.”