Finale : Midnight Before the Revolution

"Don't stop flying or I'll fire."

The viper slithered her way onto the dead captain's airship, entering the pilot's control room holding one of the unmasked members hostage with a pistol to the head. The other mercenary was unconscious in the corner, completely unaware of the takeover.

Half drunk and half stupid, the hostage could barely recognize the danger he was in, the sound of the pistol's hammer clicking causing the pilot to panic.

"Alright! I'll do what you want!"

"Keep flying and don't change courses!"

The pilot held his head, his hands shivering as he watched her push the pistol closer to the hostage's head, it clear they weren't versed in combat.

Looking over, Yanguan dragged her hostage over with her, peering over onto the radar displayed on a screen.

"Where's your home base?"

The pilot gulped, his hand shivering as he pointed towards corner of the screen.

"It's in the mountains. We have a cavern with a secret base in it."

She smirked, giving him a cruel smile as she questioned him more.

"It's rigged with bombs and traps, isn't it? Where are the secret entrances?"

"I don't know, miss! I swear I don't know!"

Yanguan let out a sigh, nodding as he gave him some breathing room, grabbing a hold on the microphone, pinching the knob and watching the displayed frequency shift to her desired number.

The noise of static vanished, Yanguan bringing the microphone close and balancing the earpiece with her shoulder as she spoke.

"Captain Galil?"

"Yanguan? Was that you who left that grappling hook on that apostate airship?"

She leaned back, sitting on the control deck as she answered, the pilot less than happy to see her carelessly messing with the board.

"I'm on my way to their home base. It's in the mountains north of the capital, close to the land taken during the Cliest campaign."

"The Cliest border..."

His voice grew quiet, a concerned look growing on Yanguan's face as she gripped the microphone tighter.

"Are you okay, captain?"

"I'm fine. Keep going, we'll follow behind you."

Hearing the familiar noise of static return, she could only sigh, setting the microphone down before holding her own head.