Imagine: Kili bragging and showing you off

-SET AFTER BOTFA-

You start to sit up in your bed but your restricted by something over your waist. You look down and see Kili's arm wrapped around you. You push his arm off gently so you can sit up. You stare at him and smile at how cute he looks while he sleeps. He reaches out to where you were laying and he starts to wake up looking a little panicked. He looks around before his eyes land on you and he relaxes.
"Amralime, come back to bed" he says in a sleepy voice.
"As much as I want to we should really get up."
You get up and start getting dressed when Kili comes up behind you and hugs you. He kisses your cheek and lays his head on your shoulder before going to get dressed. You were getting ready for another day of doing nothing pretty much. After you reclaimed Erebor you haven't really have anything to do. Kili on the other hand has been really busy. Him, Fili, and Thorin have all been working so hard to get the kingdom back on its feet. Which was fine of course he had to, he was the prince after all. One day he might be king so he had to be involved. But sometimes it just meant less time together. Your a hobbit so you weren't with them before the journey. You and Kili fell in love and now you were courting him. So you stayed even after they reclaimed Erebor even though Bilbo went back to the shire. But this meant that you didn't really know what to do with yourself. Of course you wanted to help but you just didn't really know how. Whenever they actually asked for help though you were always the first volunteer.
You were about to go and find Kili, it was lunch time and he always would take a break from whatever they were working on and eat with you. You went to your usual spot in the garden and waited for Kili. 10 minutes had passed and he still wasn't there. You didn't know whether you should be worried or mad. You waited another 5 before you got up and went to look for him. You found him talking to the other dwarves. You were about to be mad because he was skipping your guys lunch just to talk to the guys he has all day with but then you heard what they were talking about. You. You hide behind a wall before anyone saw you and tried to listen.
"Make fun of me all you want but you guys just don't get it. When you find a girl like y/n you'll have no problem skipping time with anyone else to be with her."
"How great can she be that you skip lunch with us everyday to go eat with her" Dwalin jokes with him.
"Oh Dwalin she's amazing. She's everything I could ever want. Not only is she obviously the prettiest girl, but she's the kindest soul I've ever met. I cant ever go back to not having her in my life."
You blush as you hear the way Kili talks about you. It was so cute, you couldn't decide whether to show yourself or just let this be something you keep to yourself. You see Kili laugh at the guys jokes and start to get his food to walk to your guys spot. You didn't have time to run away to where he wouldn't see you so you just decided to let him see you. You stand there around the wall and wait for him to turn the corner. He turns the corner with his food and stops in his tracks when he sees you. He tries to act normal and continues walking.
"Oh hey y/n, sorry I was late to our lunch the guys were holding me up talking to me." He tries to play it off.
"Oh I heard" you watch as his face goes red.
"Just curious, how much of our conversation did you hear, I mean not that I'm hiding anything just curious ya know" He rubs the back of his neck and waits for your answer.
"Oh ya know, just a little towards the end. Something about me maybe..." You look over and see Kili even redder than before if that was possible.
"Well then I guess you heard me brag about you."
"Yes, yes I did."
"Well I meant every word." Kili sends you an adorable smile like usual. He leans in closer to where he's whispering, "and you didn't even hear all of it"
Now your the one blushing as you arrive to your lunch spot and he sits down on a bench and pats the spot next to him. You walk over to him and sit down next to him.
"I love you y/n" Kili kisses your cheek before starting to eat his lunch.
"I love you too"
You smile to yourself before you eat and think about how happy you are. Sure sometimes you felt out of place among the dwarves and in a new place but you wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sorry this one was kind of short but I thought it was cute 🤷‍♀️
Idk if anyone has one but if anyone has a request I would love to try and write it for you!