Imagine: telling Kili your pregnant

You were walking peacefully in the garden in the kingdom of Erebor. You were happily, and recently, married to Kili. You had never been happier. You were so happy that everything was normal and safe again after the Smaug and all the fighting. The road here was rough but you were so relieved that everyone made it out safely. Your thoughts were broken when you heard a familiar voice call your name,
"Y/N' Kili called.
You turned around and were faced with your favorite sight, your very handsome husband.
"What's up?" You respond.
"Nothing, just saw you walking and thought I would join you."
"Oh well in that case, be my guest." You smile.
You and Kili walk in the garden for a little under 20 minutes before walking back into the kingdom for dinner. You ate dinner and went back to your chambers with Kili.
"I'm so tired and I didn't even do anything today. Isn't that sad?" You joke.
"Well it's probably even more sad when I tell you I am also very tired." Kili says with a tired smile.
You climb into bed with Kili following you soon after. He wraps his arms around you lovingly and kisses your cheek before whispering,
"Goodnight Amralime"
"Goodnight Kili" you respond before falling fast asleep.
            *** Next Morning ***
You wake up and turn to see Kili still sleeping peacefully. You smile at how adorable he looks. You suddenly feel a wave of nausea wash over you and quickly get out of Kili's hold and run to the basin. You throw up and sit on the bathroom floor. You hear Kili start to get up and walk over to you.
"Y/N? Are you alright?" Kili asks, worry in his voice. He comes down and sits beside you seeing your hunched figure and pale face.
"Y/N, my love, whats wrong? Are you sick?" Kili cups your face and peers into your eyes with worry masking his face.
"No no I'm fine. I'm already feeling much better. I don't know what came over me, I was fine one minute then the next I was here." Kili keeps looking at you not convinced your ok.
"Really Kili, I'm fine" you say putting your hand on his.
"Ok Y/N, but if anything else happens I'm taking you to the healer."
You smile and he helps you up. You get dressed for the day and go about it like nothings wrong. Which really nothing was wrong, you didn't lie to Kili you felt fine after you threw up.
             *** Time Skip***
Two days went by and both mornings you threw up. Now Kili was very persistent in you going to a healer. You kept trying to put it off because you were sure it was nothing. But another part of you was scared. That if it was serious... you stopped thinking about that before you started crying. You were on your way to the healers right now. Kili wanted to come with you but he had a meeting with Thorin and Fili about something serious I'm sure. They were working hard to get Erebor back on its feet. You assured Kili it was fine and that you understood. Snapping out of your thoughts you opened the door to the healers and walked in. You got started and everything went fine just like you thought until the very end when the healer was going over everything.
"Congrats Y/N" the healer says in a happy tone.
"Congrats?" You ask confused.
"You 're pregnant!" The healer says like it was obvious.
"Oh."
"Oh?, Aren't you happy?" She/he asks.
"Oh, yes of course, just surprised that's all."
"Well I'm sure Prince Kili is going to be happy."
"Oh my" you say completely forgetting about the fact that you have to tell your husband. You leave the healers and walk back to your chambers lost in thought. You were sure that Kili was going to be happy about it, I mean Kili would want nothing more than a big happy family. But you were still nervous, what if he wanted to wait longer? What if hes not ready? You hear Kili's voice behind you breaking you out of your what if game.
"Oh hey Kili" you respond
"I called you name a couple times, You didn't answer so I had to catch up to you." he says a little out of breath.
"Oh ya I'm sorry i was just lost in thought I guess." You say still thinking about the visit to the healers.
Kili notices somethings off and asks "Hey are you ok Y/N?" He cups your face forcing you to make eye contact.
"Ya, just, um- Kili I have to tell you something." You respond looking at the floor and fiddling with your fingers.
"Y/N you can tell me anything, anything at all my love."  He says grabbing your hands and rubbing his thumb over them.
"Kili, I'm-I- I'm pregnant. I know its probably too soon and I know that we didn't plan this and -" Kili cuts off your rambling by picking you up in a hug and spinning you around. You giggle and look into his eyes. "Your not mad or upset? At all?" You ask.
"Upset? What?! No, I'm the happiest dwarf alive right now!" He says ecstatic.
You smile and press your lips to his and he kisses you right back, wrapping his arms around your waist. Your arms reach up and around his neck. You break apart and gaze at eachother lovingly.
"One thing though Y/N" Kili starts.
"Yes?" You ask curiously.
"When can I tell everyone?" He asks looking like hes a little kid waiting to play with his friends.
"You can tell them Kili" You laugh and he places a quick kiss on your cheek and runs out the room. you giggle while you hear your childish husband yelling at anyone in the vincinity "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER EVERYONE!!!"

Hey! So I hoped u like this. I might make a part two so. Also sry if this sucked this was my first imagine ever so hope it wasn't too bad!