Imagine Kili getting jealous

You had been with the company now for quite some time. You knew Kili before the quest but you two admitted your feelings for each other  only on this quest. It only took a couple near death experiences. Kili had asked to start courting you and of course you agreed. You were happier than ever, you had no doubt in your mind that Kili was your one. And until today you thought Kili understood that and knew that.
You had taken the day off, surprisingly Thorin had let you and the rest of the company have some time to themselves. And of course they choose to go to a pub. You and kili were going to stay in to get some time together but you both decided that it would be fun to have a night out in the town. I mean you only had one night and you wanted to have fun, take a break from everything that's been going on. You had sat at the table with the company and you and kili sat the end of the table next to each other. You all started drinking not wasting any time. You were all having so much fun. You went up to get another round for the group when the bartender started to talk to you.
"Now whats a nice girl like you doing in a pub like this?' He said with a smirk
"Well I don't usually but once and a while can't hurt right?" You said with a polite smile as you were about to walk away back to the table.
"Hey wait, sit here and talk to me? It's pretty lonely, I mean you don't think it would be with all the people that come in but no one actually talks to you." He says as he grabs your arm trying to keep you here. You don't think he meant it in a dangerous way, but since you didn't know this man you still didn't particularly like it either.
"I'm sorry about that, it must suck. I would love to try and cheer some one up but I really should get back to my table, my friends are waiting for their beer" you say with a little laugh trying to be polite but still trying to send the message that you don't want to be in this conversation anymore.
"Ill let you go, but before I do, do you happen to be single?" He asks with a hopeful smile on his face. Before you could even tell him no, you feel someone come up behind you.
'Actually she is not unfortunate for you." Kili says as he kisses my cheek and wraps an arm around my waist.
The bartenders faces instantly pales as Kili is sending him a nasty glare, a famous Durin death stare in fact.
"Oh uh my bad, have a good night I guess"
You giggle as you and kili bring the beers back to the table and sit back down in your seats. You see Kili still staring at the bartender not letting up.
"Is someone jealous?" You ask with a smile. It was cute how protective he was of you. It made you feel safe.
'I'm not jealous" Kili tries to say nonchalantly.
"Really? because you haven't stopped staring at the bartender since we sat down"
"Well I dont like how he was flirting with you. Only I can flirt with you.'
"It's ok, your cute when your jealous." You climb over to Kili and sit in his lap as you kiss him. When you break apart hes smiling. You cuddle into his side and you have fun the rest of the night.
When you get back to the place your staying at your getting ready for bed when you see Kili. He looks upset about something.
"Hey, something wrong?" You ask as you sit next to him.
"promise you wont leave me" Kili says suddenly.
"What? Of course I wont leave you. Ever. If this is about the pub guy you know I didn't flirt back. I only have eyes for you kili."
"I know I'm sorry. Sometimes even though its been months I still cant believe that I got a girl like you to love me back. On top of that agree to marry me."
"Well you did. And I'm not going anywhere. I will always be with you and I would never leave you for another man." You turn his head so he can face you. You cup his face and kiss him sweetly. it wasn't a long kiss but it was enough. Somehow you managed to capture the way you felt about Kili in this kiss. it was passionate and full of the love you shared. You two break apart and press your forehead to his.
"I love you Kili, I always will."
"As do I Amralime."
You two went to bed that night cuddled up close to each other. Both of you were more sure than ever that you would always love each other unconditionally.

I feel like the past couple imagines I've posted were kind of short. So sorry about that if you like the longer ones. hope you still liked it tho!