===< 1 >===

Soldier's Perspective

           A few bots were now back, they were happy to be here. I didn't know any one of them but some of the bots sure did. I'm surveying construction when I hear someone "Excuse me, Sir?" I turn around and see a few police mechs. Oh boy.... This ain't good.... "Yes, officers?" The same bot answers "Are you Soldier Pax?" I nod "I am, what seems to be the problem, sir?" "You'll need to come with us, sir." The mech states, stepping forward, making me step back "Wait, what? Why?" "You are hereby under arrest by Cybertronian law, anything you say will be used against you in line of court." He places cuffs on my wrists and I argue "Sir, you have to have the wrong guy! I'm not a decepticon! I'm an autobot." "That doesn't change anything, sir." The officer tells me as he pushes me forward. "What did I do!?" I yell again. "I demand to know!" The other tells me "Reports say that you murdered a bot named Roadbuster, stole his ship and weapons and used them for your own will." As he explained, my weapons were removed. I vent "Okay, that's true but I've changed." "That's what everyone says." He argues. I growl and then remain silent for the rest of the way.

               I'm taken to a jail and they guide me in. "In ya go." The security mech says, pushing me into a cell and locking the door. He clicks a button on a remote and the cuffs break off my hands. I see him sit by a table that had a series of weapons. My weapons: my katanas, my Gatling gun, even my rotor blades. Weapon locks were placed on my arms so I couldn't eject my weapons. I just growl and sit down on the metal slab hanging on the wall. "Seems I'll be stuck here awhile." I pick up a holopad from the corner of the room and read it.

          You may be thinking, how is a jail up in the current time? Some jails had rooms underground. I was in one of them. A few weeks later, I hear a voice as I'm resting. "Move it, con!" I ignored it. There was a bunch of guards. This prisoner was dangerous. He gets pushed into the cell next to me and the door locks. I hear a loud clang as he hits the door. The bot then sits down in his cell from what I heard. "Nice to see ya, you'll be here awhile." I say to the bot. He replies "I figured, I was in an asylum for 2 weeks." I recognized that voice. I run over and up onto the other slab, standing on it and looking through the small window "Shockwave?" I ask. He looks to me and then walks over "Soldier?" I reach my digits through the barred window and he carefully grasps them. I could hear the guards "Seems Soldier and him are friends. That'll be a good thing to keep Shockwave contained." Another replies "They were close and kept a secret friendship during the war so the patch read."

             I then let go of his hand and ask "Why we're you in an asylum?" "Why wouldn't I be?" He asks. I think it over "Right...." We both sit down against the wall and talk for the next hour, catching up on things. We then go silent and a guard walks over to my cell "Someone's here for you. Your time here has come to an end." I get to go out and they give me my weapons back. My rotors click to my wings, my Gatling gun is placed on my back, and my katanas are put back on me. I'm lead out to a room where I see 2 familiar bots talking to another one. The white mech turns to me and smiles. I run up to him and hug him tight "Why didn't you come sooner?" I ask. He answers "I didn't know you were arrested until 2 weeks ago... I tried to tell them you were innocent but they continued to deny it. They then went over my records and a few other things..."

                I look to the other bot that I didn't recognize. "Forgive our fallacy." She says. I nod. She then fan-girls "Our group had no clue you were the son of Optimus Prime!" I nod "Im also the son of Megatron- and no! I was built!! They did not do that!!" She understands "I know! Lieutenant Bumblebee showed me your father's record, it mentioned you a few times." I nod "Soldier." I hold my servo out to her "Cadet Strongarm." I nod and look to Bee. The bot had his original colors back "I'm showing her around. She's quite a fan." He states. I agree "I see that."