Chapter 1

"Jenny, shut the fuck up." Bethany laughed as her friend continued to make sexual jokes towards her and her boyfriend.

"Leave her be, Jenny." (Y/n) followed suit, a smile still on her lips while she looked at the fields passing by.

"You two are just boring. Timmy, stop right here, or I'll jump." the girl continued to joke around, being as dramatic as she could.

Jenny pushed the front seat with her legs, making Timmy shake in the driver seat. The guy laughed it off, looking over his shoulder to show his tongue to the girl. She had a playful smile on, but soon her face became one of horror, she pointed to the road, a silent scream moving her mouth open. And finally, she managed to say something.

"Timmy! Look out!" she screamed.

When he looked at the road again, he only saw a flash of green as he turned the wheel to the side, driving straight into the pit beside the highway. The car capsized three times before stopping upright and disappearing into the foliage in the grain field, leaving only the skid marks on the pavement.

Timmy had crashed his head on the wheel, his nose pushed in and one eye popped out of the socket, tangling itself in the handle of the steering wheel. Bethany had flown out of the front left window of the car, leaving half her body inside the vehicle and half outside hanging from the front door, her waist almost ripped to shreds. Jenny was by far the worst of them all, she had no seatbelt on, so her body slammed around the car, breaking one of her arms, her neck snapped open and her jaw ripped off, the latter was pulled away when she flung around with her mouth open into the door handle. (Y/n) was the only survivor given that she was one of the only ones using a seatbelt, having only broken a leg when Jenny dropped on it, and a head injury when her friend's body crashed onto her.

The green thing Timmy saw in the middle of the road was a man, he had a green shirt and some khaki pants, his slick hair kept falling into his eyes and a birthmark was apparent on top of one of his cheeks. He stopped for a few seconds, watching the accident unfold with a smile getting bigger on his face. As he stopped hearing the car's engine, he hurried there to see what he could find and what he could bring back home. He would probably need help to carry the bodies home, but taking a look first wouldn't hurt, that way Drayton wouldn't get the good stuff before him.

He couldn't see much from where he was, the car was too messed up for him to open the doors normally, so he only took photos of the corpses and ran back home, hopping that Bubba wasn't busy, which he probably was, but he would help anyway with a few punches and slaps.

<->

After the torturous hot walk to his house, he finally arrived home. He kicked the door open, grabbing the attention of the hulking man inside the kitchen.

"Bubba! Hurry your fat ass up! I found some corpses for hanging!" Nubbins screamed as he saw his brother run around the kitchen like a headless chicken looking for his 'work' clothes.

The giant man babbled some things, going bare handed since he understood that all of them were dead. They walked back to the car, Nubbins almost skipping his step, eager to take more photos. When they got there, it was all still in the same place, proving that all of them were dead. So, the back and forth to the house began, first with Bethany's body, which was the easier to get out, and dragged her back, since she was divided in two. Then, next was Timmy who was dragged along with Jenny, both easier to take out of the car because the part they were in wasn't too messed up. The last one was (Y/n) who they left for last and only Bubba came back for, Nubbins was too tired and too into the new mangled bodies they had brought home. The man managed to crank the door open, taking the girl's seatbelt off before hooking his arms under her and holding her close to his body, planning to make this the last trip he did to the car. The sky was dark at this point, making it a little bit difficult to see.

However, he felt the girl shift a little, so he stopped midway, waiting for another movement or sound. Which came quite fast as she scrunched her face and moaned in pain. The man jumped on his feet, surprised that she was still alive, he almost dropped her with the little scare she gave him. She opened her eyes just a little bit, her vision blurry, the dark of the night not making it better, and her body full of pain.

"Save us... Please..." she managed to mumble before passing out again.

Bubba was paralyzed for a few seconds, but hurried home right after getting out of the trance. He was thinking about what to do, she seemed nice and her dress was really pretty. Her hair was the brightest (h/c) he had ever seen, even in the dark it shone bright. Her facial features were soft and cute, she had make-up on and he questioned whether she could teach him how to apply it on his masks. He smiled behind his mask, excited to have a new playmate and to show her to his mom. Would she like her? Would she approve of it? He hoped so, he didn't want to kill this one, she seemed special in his eyes.

When he got home, Nubbins was picking at his teeth with his knife, and as soon as the man caught sight of the butcher holding the girl, he got up from the couch and hurried to grab his camera. However, Bubba didn't let him photograph her, turning his body away everytime the man moved to get a better angle.

"What the fuck, you fat pig?! Let me see 'er!" he punched the man's arm, making him recoil and hold the girl closer to his chest.

He hadn't noticed it before, but she was so small he could hide her with his body. While Nubbins continued to punch and kick him, the man made his way upstairs to his bedroom, locking the door behind him before his brother could get in.

"Let me in, you fucker!" he shouted, banging at the door "You'll see when Drayton gets home! He'll punch your face right in!"

He laid the girl on his bed, looking at her lovingly while taking a strand of hair from her delicate face. It would be all right, even if Drayton didn't like the idea, if his mother wasn't against it, he could do nothing at all. The man smiled and clapped his hands together, happy to have a friend or at least someone to keep him company.

Sometime later, he heard his mother on the door. Banging and asking if everything was okay. Drayton and Nubbins were there too, screaming at each other and cursing at Bubba.

"Bubba, open the door, honey." his mother asked.

He thought for a moment, afraid that she would make him get rid of the girl, but he knew in his heart that his mother would understand and support him. So, he opened the door a little, looking down at the two brothers looking angrily at him and his mom looking lovingly and understanding.

"What's going on?" the woman asked as she entered the room and closed the door behind her, ignoring the screams from her sons.

The bulky man stepped aside, showing the girl on the bed. She was sweating profusely and had a scowl on her face, pain stamped on her features and blood staining her beautiful sunny dress. The woman smiled softly and hurried to the girl, taking a look at her injured head and broken leg.

"She's lost a lot of blood, you know?" she said to him, trying to make him understand that it might be pointless to help the girl.

The man started to walk around the room, seemingly thinking about what to do. Finally, he sat on the floor beside the bed, shaking his head furiously and patting the bed with his hands. He moaned some more, showing his wish to help the girl no matter what.

"All right, all right!" the woman sat on the bed, turning the girl's head to her and raising her dress a little bit to look better at her leg "Get me some bandages, a needle, some line, a bucket of water and a plank of wood." his mother never saw him running faster than he did that day.