Chapter 37

*Navya Pov*

I opened my eyes, groaning hearing the phone ring from the bedside table. I tried to move and take it, but his hold is stopping me as usual.

"Suhas!" I shook him and when he released me little, I immediately moved to take the phone into my hands.

"Hello?" I said, lifting the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Please don't tell me you guys are still on the bed." I heard Divya pleading me.

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"God! You both are still on the bed. We told you guys to enjoy your honeymoon, but not to lock yourselves completely inside the room for three days continuously." She replied groaning.

"I... we... How... do..." I couldn't finish the sentence as the blush covered my cheeks.

"Please Navya! Now don't blush because you have done so much with your husband. So you don't have that right to blush." She said and this time I groaned because there were chuckles all around her which we can hear clearly.

"Why did you call me?" I asked her in a stern voice.

"Why? Did we disturb you guys or something?" She asked teasingly.

"I am going to hang up!" I threatened her.

"Oh! Can't wait for five minutes too?" She teased once more making me hang up in the next second.

My phone again ranged I lifted it and said, "Yes! I am busy with my husband. Any problem?"

"Navya!" Mom said, laughing.

"Mom!" I said, closing my eyes tightly so that I can hide somewhere by someone completely.

"We know... he is your... husband Navya. But all the girls want to have a girl's day so come to Suhani's house, and we all can leave from here." She said and looks like she is controlling her laugh.

"Ok Mom!" I said, hanging up.

Placing the phone back on the table, I covered my face in my hands and groaned loudly. Did I just say that to Mom? I thought and again felt completely embarrassed.

I woke him up and told him about the phone call to which he laughed clutching his stomach. I hit him on his shoulder and glared at him. He pulled me into his arms, but continued to laugh.

"Don't laugh!" I mumbled hiding my face into his chest.

"Let's get busy Navya! We can't lie to my mom right." He said teasingly releasing me, but I moved away from his arms and got down from the bed.

"I am going to get ready and will leave you to go to an amazing Girl's day." I said and went inside the washroom to get ready.

After I got ready and came outside I saw that he is sitting at the edge of the bed in a gloomy mood. I frowned at him but continued to get ready.

I couldn't stop myself and asked, "What happened?"

He walked towards me and hugged me from behind saying, "Don't leave me!"

"I am not leaving you, Suhas. I am just going out." I said turning around.

"This is what I wanted to say last time and now too. So don't go." He said with a puppy look or that's what he tried.

"Why don't you come with me?" I asked, smiling and he immediately rushed inside the washroom to get ready.

They are going to kill me! I thought thinking about the girls.