Chapter 30

*Suhas Pov*

How dare he decide to go to my home to take her away from me? I will not let Navya go anywhere from me.

If she is not near me, I will go mad, and I am sure of it. I immediately reached our home as fast as I can to stop him from doing anything.

I just hope he will not tell everything to her. I would have been happy that she gets to know what kind of family she has, but now I don't want that to happen.

She will get more pain from all this. That would have been a different matter if I was near her then, I could hold her and let her know about them.

Yeah, I was ready to tell her everything so that we will not have any secrets between us, but I actually don't care whether she believes me or not.

Now, as I am away from her, I just wish they don't tell her everything, or I wish for the better wish for her not to believe them.

Opening the main door, I rushed inside, ignoring the surprised look of Padma Aunty. But when I was about to reach the stairs, I heard him saying, "I don't want to let you stay with that monster son anymore."

Monster son! Did he just call me that again? I looked up the stairs in the glare, but it turned into a shock to see that my life is going to fall, and I immediately rushed climbing the stairs ignoring his statement.

I don't care what he calls me or anyone calls me. I would have cared if this person was not in my life and would have stopped in my tracks to go into some stupid depression.

But now she is the only thing that is important for me, and I will not let anything happen to my life. I reached the top stairs with open arms and then felt her falling into them.

I closed my eyes when I felt her in my arms in fear that this is all just an imagination, and she actually fell down. I can't lose her! I can never lose her.

Then I realized that this is absolutely real, and she is actually in my arms when she started shaking in them. I crushed her body entirely to me with still closed eyes to believe that she is safe.

"Shh... I told you right everything would be fine. I am here right." I started saying whatever came to my mind with my eyes still closed and rocked her body with mine to stop her shaking.

I then opened my eyes to see her still shaking in my arms with eyes completely closed in force. I released one hand from her and placed it on her head to pull her even closer to me.

She then stopped shaking a little and tightened her arms around me. We both just stood there hugging each other, and I kept on assuring that she is safe.

"Navya! You should be careful where you are going dear." Her mom said, and I glared at both of her parents who are standing near the edge of the stairs.

She immediately stilled in my arms and released herself from me against my protest. Her face was completely near me, but her eyes are still closed.

"What are they still doing in this house?" She asked me surprising us three.

"What?" I asked her in shock.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me blankly saying, "Those are the people against whom you want to take revenge right? What are they still doing in this house?"

"I don't want to do anything to them Navya. I left my revenge completely." I replied, holding her face.

"You shouldn't! They took away your love from you. You shouldn't forgive them so easily." She said, and I looked at her in shock.