Chapter 14

*Navya Pov*

"Hello!" I said happily lifting Divya's call.

"Looks like someone is very happy." She said, knowing my cheerfulness from my tone.

"What if I am? I am just happy." I said, folding my clothes and placing them properly in the cupboard.

"Are you not going to tell me the reason behind it?" she asked curiously.

"Nope! I will not." I replied grinning.

"I didn't know after getting married you will become so mean. And after shifting to Mumbai last week you became even meaner." She said sniffing dramatically.

"I have just learned to say 'no' recently. You are my friend right, so help me in saying 'no' and accept it." I said biting my lip from laughing.

"Like I already said my Navya is growing up." She again said sniffing.

"Ok, I will tell you. Don't feel that much ok." I said, closing the cupboard.

"Now, as you are ready to tell me I think you need some more to grow up." She said teasingly.

"Shall I tell you or not?" I asked her frowning opening his cupboard.

"Ok, ok! Tell me?" She asked.

Then I told her how much happy I am feeling this past one week. He just wakes me up every morning with a kiss on the forehead and then calls me at least one time during the whole day of course to say that he received the lunch.

Then in the evening we always spend some time with each other before he goes to the office room to do his work. I learn about him so much during this one week.

"So he is treating you well then, but that's it?" she asked and I can feel her tone fell, but I ignored that.

"Yeah! He is perfect, and this one week felt like a beautiful one week." I replied, walking towards the kitchen to see Padma Aunty cutting the vegetables for the dinner.

She just smiled at me warmly, and I smiled back at her. I think Aunty made her work, for us just to offer her advices one for each day.

And first I just try to figure them out properly. Then I kind of use them, but not always as they are a little weird for me.

I walked outside into the garden and started looking at the small plants, I planted immediately the day after we arrived here.

"So I actually called you to tell that my cousin, and her friends are returning to New York tomorrow." She said after a few minutes.

"Oh! I couldn't meet them after that day. I hope they didn't mind me." I said mumbling.

"Of course they didn't! And you are going there for your honeymoon right then you meet them properly." She said the last part teasingly.

"Honeymoon? I actually forgot about that." I said frowning.

"Please don't tell me you guys didn't even talk about it. What are you guys doing this whole week?" she asked shocked.

"We were getting to know each other." I said, defending myself and then felt two hands around my waist.

I gasped because he never did this I mean in the daytime. I stayed stiff in his arms and started touching the beautiful roses so that I will have something to do.

"They just want to know if you guys want to come they will book the tickets for you both too as they first booked their return tickets for two days back, but now they are no use. So they are booking again." She said.