Be Mine, Baby

Summary:

"For I am a sunflower, helplessly drawn to you, who is my sun."

War Wanarat is a broke University freshman who gets his first part-time at a flower shop. On his first day, he gets a surprise visit from a businessman but he is unable to help him out due to his lack of knowledge in flower language. The businessman, reveals himself to be Yin Anang Wong, the grandson of the owner who plans to shut down the flower shop and turn it into a café.

War stands against Yin and tries his best to convince him that the flower shop will be a success. But what he doesn't expect is the twist that Yin would bring in his life.

Disclaimer:

Credits go to the respective owners of the photos and videos used. It is not owned by the writer.

This story is based on Thailand's setting. Some Thai etiquette and language will be used here. For example:

Ph/ P' - Used to address someone who is older.

'Nong' - Used to address someone younger.

Ai' - An informal term used between close friends.

Khun- Mr/Ms/Mrs. A formal way of addressing people.

Waied- Bow and pay respects to elders to greet them.

Sawadee krub/kha- To greet people, similar to 'Bonjour, Greetings'

Mae/Por- Mother/Father

Kun bpòo- Grandfather from father's side. (Kun is added for politeness)

Owh, na - Thai slang

Shia - 'Shit/Fu*k'

Warning:

This is a book of mine is labeled Mature Content as it contains explicit sexual scenes and mature language. You have been warned.

Character Credits:

I don't own the characters. It's called fanfiction for a reason.

Note:

This story is all coming from my imagination. It is created for pure fun, excitement, and entertainment. Any resemblance to any events is simply coincidental. No part of scenes from this story can be used or reproduced in any sort of way without the author's (aka Moi) permission. Please be unique and don't copy any of my work.

I am apologizing ahead of time for any mistakes in grammar. Nobody is perfect. I may edit it before publishing but there might be some errors that I might overlook.

Do comment and vote for each chapter. If I get a decent amount of views and votes only I will update the next chapter. This book will be pretty interesting.

Negative comments will not be accepted. Please readers try to be encouraging. It is rude to comment negative comments on a person's book on which they are working so hard. I'm not only saying in my book, but I'm also saying for any book you read. Be positive and encourage the author.

Thank you for reading this... Please don't forget to press the 🌟 to vote and comment on your views and opinions.

-Kimmy😘

Published on 5th September 2021