Chapter 8

Chapter 8

-present time

The director looked at gulf who was smirking along with the other GT students and smiled at them.

For someone,this might mean like nothing but for gulf,it means death.

He gulped as his smirk was wiped out of his pretty face.The other students didn't know what to do as well as the students from a different schools.All of them were silent as the director mas his way towards the GT students.

He was looking at them but mostly looking at gulf,he smiled at the taller boy before patting his shoulder.

"Sorry son,you lost."with that being said,students aswell as the teachers were back to normal.As if nothing even happened, they're chattering as if the director didn't do anything.That made gulf so pissed.

He clenched his jaw and pointed accusingly to his father,"YOU! You will lose someday.No one will give up I swear."he said to his father as his three siblings came into the picture,"We will work together.We will all work together! As your sons and as a GT student.We will take you down."Nanon said as he walked out along with chimon.

The other GT students also walked out leaving gulf and mew on the line.

Gulf pushed his father before grabbing mew's hand so they can run away together.

It made mew's heart tingle.I mean,if you got held by your crush won't you feel the same?

He called gulf multiple times but the latter didn't listen,his grip was starting to hurt mew so mew grabbed gulf by the waist to make him stop, which it did.

"What do you think you're doing?!"he yelled making mew smirked,"Do you remember what i told you yesterday?"Mew whispered as gulf's cheeks began to glow bright red.

"N-no I don't! Stop bothering me and just get to the GT class!"gulf said trying hard to make mew let go of him but failed as the male was more stronger than him.

But luckily,Aj and Jj was there to save him.

"Hey you! What are you doing to our Phi!"Aj yelled protectively as Jj walked between gulf and mew, separating them in the process.

Mew huffed and sulked making gulf smiled at his silliness.

"Mew,if you're up for the class,go and if not...you might not get a reward from me later."gulf said before walking away with Aj and Jj making mew brighten up.

A simple kiss in the cheek would be nice! Mew thought as he immediately ran towards the class.

"P' what reward are you talking about?"Jj asked out of curiosity as Aj nodded his head,gulf was silent at first then,he crossed his arms above his chest before smirking,

"I'll reward him with the hardest math equation!"

________

Meanwhile chimon and nanon,

"What do you want to eat Chi?"nanon asked the smaller male beside him as chimon pointed at the fries making nanon smile.

"If i were you, I'd buy him a food truck already."a deep voice startled them as nanon looked at the taller male who was looking at chimon.

Chimon's eyes widened as he attacked the other taller male with a hug making nanon confuse more,

"Phuwin! When did you arrived?! I missed you!"chimon giggled as nanon pulled him to his side alarming phuwin.

"Hey! Don't pull him like that! He's fragile!"phuwin Then pulled chimon to his side,

"What the fuck man! I'm his boyfriend!"
"And I'm his bestfriend for the 15 years of his life!"phuwin argued with nanon who pulled the male by his collar.The two kept arguing and didn't notice chimon,