Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Another day,another sacrifice.

It hasn't been a while since the exam which mew and off did poorly.

But what the most shocking part is,they passed.
Without even knowing why!

-flasback-

"Students from section A can start right now."Mr jay instructed as he kept passing the papers to the other students.

Mew and off studied their asses for this test! They could not afford to fail now!

He looked around to see many students focusing and answering the test.He feels dumb right now.He couldn't remember such a thing!

But then,a message came right into his mind, allowing him to remember every picture-details he saw,learned and captured.His eyes widened in fear but decided to ignore it for now,he must be just stressed out like off.

He looked at off but there's no trace of 'Stress' in his face! Off was calmly answering his paper!
Mew shut his eyes before answering subconsciously.

Why did he remember every picture and memories he had?What is this feeling he has? It was strange..
He hates this feeling.

He couldn't even figure out what the right term to it.

Only a few minutes now and the test will be finally over.

He's not excited.Both him and off knows that they'll fail anyways.

So he just started answering the questions the test provided for the students.

______

/Meanwhile the G&T students at their classroom/

Gun was trying to polish his nails while watching the school's news.He has his black sweater wrapped around his tiny waist as his badge was out proudly.His necktie is tied around his wrist while he does his thing.

Mix and earth are flirting as always,both of them could careless about what others think.

Almost everyone is present except for..

*Door opens aggressively*

Gun stood up to see gulf holding three neckties.
His eyes shows betrayal.

Gun noticed it quickly as his eyes widened.
"No way.."he whispered making the others turn his and gulf's way.

"Did they really quit?"gun continued gaining a gasp from mix,"Really Gulf?"mix talked this time,
Gulf didn't waste time so he just nodded his head.
"What about the plan?Is it nothing to them anymore?"Tawan stood up,walking to gulf as the petite boy looked at the ground.

"Toptap left because..he didn't want to be a G&T student anymore.. Boun left because he doesn't want to get involved..and Fluke left.. because of me."gulf stuttered as the others looked down.

Gun frowned,"Why would he quit because of you?"he asked gulf who obviously doesn't know the answer,"I don't know."

"It's because he's jealous of N'gulf.It was pretty obvious."Earth crossed his arms as gulf,mix and gun looked at his him in shocked.

"Oh yeah,i remember that time when P'gulf was announced as the head student,i saw him gritting his teeth in jealousy."win added making all of them turned to him.He smirked,"But don't worry.I can sense that alot of peeps will join us in our journey to hell."Win giggled before his phone chimed.

He looked at them with a blush on his face before running out.

Gun smiled sheepishly at the disappearing figure of win,"Look at that kid.He's always flirting with that guitarist boy yet they still don't even have a damn label!"They laughed at gun before sitting down on their perspective chairs.