Ch.17 As president of this nation...

heyyy, it's been a while eh?
(9/2/21)

~^~

"Today, you're going to be choosing class president and vice president" Aizawa said in front of that class, speaking with his same bored tone.

Almost everyone in the class raised their hands, except for a select few.

"If you pick me we can have rap battles in class! And snacks" Itsuki said that last part with a smug tone.

"As if anyone would vote for you" Izuku said jokingly.

"Please, the people love me!" Itsu said dramatically with a hand on his chest.

"He's in denial" Izu whispered loudly to Hotaru, who snickered behind their hand.

While they were talking, they missed something Iida said about voting and doing this rationally.

Big talk for someone raising their hand the highest.

———

In the end, Izu was chosen as president, with Momo as vice.

"I- I um..." He started un-confident like, "I have social anxiety" He said bluntly, throwing the paper he had in his hands then walking out of the room probably to find Hito who never showed up to class.

Itsu and Horu stared at each other with a flint in their eyes that could only mean mischief.

Before Momo (or Iida) could said anything, Both Itsu and Horu ran to the front and stood in front of everyone holding a paper that came from who knows where.

"AS PRESIDENT of this okay nation" Horu started.

"WE have decided!" Itsu continued.

"WERE ALL GOING TO STARBUCKS" Horu finished.

"Todo you got it?" Itsu looked towards the boy in question.

Todoroki didn't say anything, but held up a card in between his pointer and middle finger while looking back at itsu.

All three of them (Itsu, Todo and Horu) walked out together, putting on sunglasses because they are just yes. ha

They did end up going to Starbucks, Aizawa isn't get paid enough, and they made it back by lunch, needless to say all the other students were pretty confused when 1-A all showed up with Starbucks

They all seemed to make their way to their own groups, obviously Horu Izu Itsu and Hito stayed with eachother. They also sat with Todoroki, Tsuyu or 'Tsu', Uraraka and Iida.

Right by them were Katsuki, Mina, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima.

Kat was being teased about being 'soft' which he then yelled at everyone for, Uraraka and Iida were having an odd convorsation about... bubbles? and glass...

The twins and itsu were having a competition on who could eat their whipped cream faster, so far izu was winning.

Just then an alarm went off.

Horu flinched and the main trio immediately stood up.

A third year ran past them and said that it was an alarm for an intruder.

"We should check the window to see what's happening out there" Izu suggested.

"Yeah," the other two agreed.

But they couldn't get to the window because of the crowd of kids pushing around trying to get out.

Horu thought she noticed a blue of blue heading toward the office but thought it was just the trick of the light.

Bad move, nothing is ever just a trick of the light and she knows that from her time in the "orphanage".

Somebody stepped on their foot so on instinct they looked down. It was then that they noticed their hands were shaking slightly.

They normally wouldn't have noticed it but with all their overthinking they seemed to focus on everything around them.

They got cut off their train wreck of thoughts when they heard someone shout from what sounded like the front.

She saw blue hair that didn't stand out too much from the sea of color but definitely stood out because he was on the exit sign.

Well, he got everyone to calm down at least.

———

"So since Izuku doesn't want to do it, we have to vote for a new president right?"

"yeah, we do"

"I vote Momo. Shes already vice pres and i simp for her." Horu said still sipping their Starbucks drink that they got interrupted from drinking.

Momo blushed slightly not expecting either comments from her classmate.

"Okay i agree with that, but who'd be the new vice?"

"Probably Iida, he kinda looked like one of those emergency exit sign guys!"

"Oh yeah! Emergency Exit Iida!"

"Emergency Exit Iida!"

Now a bunch of them were chanting it as Iida went to the front, "I guess it can't be helped if they said it should be me." He said proudly. Then gave a speech.

'He's already acting like the president and he isn't even the president' Momo sweat-dropped.

-
(wc:781)

Finally got a chapter out :)

Have a great day/night<3