Ch.6 Before The Exams

😗✌️

TW: Nothing

(Published: May 13, 2021)

not proofread

~^~

So before this begins Izuku obviously didn't get All Mights quirk because of what he said on the roof, and Horu was there. Bakugou didn't bully anyone he just doesn't like people, they all have a teasing sibling relationship. Both Izuku and Hotaru fight quirkless (for now ;)) and Aizawa help them with that. Also Hitoshi (Shinsou) is in 1-A, the grape isn't.

.*.*.*.*

3 days after their visit

The twins were lying on the floor, done with everything.

Zuzu was definitely going to join the hero course, but 'taru couldn't choose between the hero course and the support course. Of course Izu was also great at support gear, they made stuff together all the time.

Once they made a few glitter bombs and got the Aizawa, Hizashi, Hitoshi and Katsuki with them!

But the support gadgets were more Horu's thing.

"What if i did both!! like, in the future i could merge my own hero agency and support business!!" Horu suggested, more to themself than to their twin in the same room.

"Would that even work? You have to worry about being able to do both in school to get both licenses before you can move to the future." Izu added, "they might not even allow you to do both lessons.

"Well there's nothing stopping me from taking both entrance exams!!" Horu got excited from the thought.

"Yeah but that's entrance exams, they probably wouldn't let you do both classes!" Izu said.

"Don't be such a buzz kill, i'll figure something out!" Horu frowned.

"I could talk to Nezu about it maybe he'd let you do both classes." Aizawa spoke lazily to his kids.

The twins jumped, not having noticed his presence in the room, being too caught up in their conversation.

"Don't do that!!" they both shouted in unison.

Horu was already planning a new idea to get him back.

Then she perked up, "Wait, you can do that?"

Dadz- Aizawa hummed in agreement, "But you'd have to focus on both hero classes and support classes" her added sternly.

"Aye Aye Captain!" Horu responded with a mock solute before falling onto the bed.

Aizawa rolled his eyes fondly and walking out of the room muttering something that sounded similar to, "Problem children."

FUN FACT

Horu seems to find metal poles randomly everywhere, so they use them to their advantage (they definitely had one while escaping the orphanage)

(WC: 430)

ooooh two updates

i'm gonna make an mcyt book but i'll have to post more chapters of this before that

What was that? it's 4am? go to bed, you can get back to Hellpa- *ehem* wattpad once you wake up<3