17

"Louis what happened to your face?" Harry asked.

We had just left the cinema and I could no longer hide the growing bruise with the darkness of the room.

"I was opening the bathroom door and it swung right into my jaw." I said. I'd already rehearsed what I was going to say.

"Are you sure babe?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry. Why don't you trust me?" I asked.

"I do trust you, I'm just worried about you." Harry replied.

"Well forget it alright love?" I asked.

"Alright." Harry mumbled.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well my parents are out. Do you want to get some takeaways and go back to my house and watch a movie?" Harry asked, winking.

"I'd love to but we just watched a movie, can you think of anything else we could do?" I asked winking back.

"Hmm, why don't we brainstorm a few ideas." Harry replied.

---

We pulled up to Harry's house ten minutes later with a bag of McDonalds.

We threw the food on the kitchen table and locked the front door, running right up to Harry's bedroom.

Harry kicked the door shut and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him. As I pushed Harry against the wall he moaned and wrapped his legs around my waist, so I was supporting his weight. I could feel the bulge in his jeans pushing against me.

I backed away from the wall and threw Harry down onto the bed, crawling on top of him as he threw off his shirt. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head as I leaned down to kiss him, moving all the way down to his belly button, leaving a trail of kisses.

With one quick movement I unbuttoned his jeans and started pulling them down and off his feet, throwing them carelessly behind me. Harry groaned and I pulled off his boxers as well, giving his cock a few quick pumps. I smirked to myself and leaned down to take Harry in my mouth. 

He gasped in surprise and my cock twitched at the sound as I started to bob my head around Harry.

Before long Harry was pulling out of my mouth and reached for the bedside table, grabbing a condom and a bottle of lube and throwing them to me. 

I gladly took off my jeans and boxers and Harry flipped onto his stomach. I kissed Harry's lower back and then lubed up my fingers, pushing one, then two and then three into Harry. He squirmed and I started moving my fingers, stretching him.

"Fucking hell Louis." Harry growled.

"Alright, I'm doing it." I said and I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on the sheets, ripping open the condom wrapper and slipping it onto my cock. 

"Here." I said as I lined up and pushed in. Harry gasped and I sighed, pushing in deep and then I started to move, thrusting in and out. Harry was biting down on his pillow and he was slightly red in the face. I started to go harder and faster and Harry screamed my name.

He reached down and grabbed his cock but I swatted his hand away and moved my hands from Harry's side to his dick and started pumping in time with my thrusts.

"Haz, I'm close." I said, my breathing quick.

"Me too." Harry replied and I gave another big thrust, hitting him right in the spot and I could feel him all over my hands. 

I pulled out and took off the condom, starting to jerk myself off.

"Nah, come here." Harry said and he shuffled over and pushed me back onto the bed, crouching down between my legs and wrapping his lips around me. I groaned as he bobbed his head and within barely a minute a hot feeling pooled my gut and I panted Harry's name as I came in his mouth.

Harry coughed slightly but swallowed and crawled up to where my head was, flopping down on the bed next to me. His hair was sweaty and he had come all over his stomach. I leaned over to kiss him.

"I think our food will be cold." Harry said.