14

Louis POV

After Harry and I said that we loved each other for the first time we couldn't stop saying it. We spent the next few days in the the little house, mainly cuddling in front of the fire and the night before we went back home we had sex again.

When I arrived back home after dropping Harry off, still on a high from my trip away, Niall sat in the living room with my parents.

"Hey." I said, dropping my bag by the door.

"Hey son, did you have fun?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, it was great." I replied.

"We were just telling Niall about that, he came round to talk to you." Papa said.

"Sit down Louis." Niall said.

I sighed under my breath and sat down in the armchair across from Niall.

"Look, we really need to hurry up this process. The quicker you get it done, the more you get paid and the quicker you can get back to your life before all this. Quit messing around, I know high school's shit and confusing but surely you can get the guy to the drop off point." Niall said.

"What was high school like for you?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know, I left school when I was fifteen and sold drugs. But I know that all you kids today just mess around getting laid every night and sneak into strip clubs am I right?" Niall replied.

"I've never even been to a strip club!" I protested, because Papa looked shocked and Dad looked like he was going to punch something. But it was true, I'd never been to a strip club before. 

"Well whatever! Just hurry the damn thing up!" Niall said and he left, slamming the front door behind him.

"Louis what is high school like?" Papa asked.

"Not great but at least I'm not selling drugs like you lot did!" I said angrily and I grabbed my bag and went up to my room.

"Louis!" Dad called angrily up the stairs.

"What!" I shouted back, leaning over the banister of the stairs.

"Come down here and apologize!" Dad said.

"No, I'm not going to fucking apologize for anything, you guys are totally fucking my life up, how would you feel if your parents tried to get you to send some poor boy off to his death?" I yelled, hurrying down the stairs and grabbing my keys from the hook next to the door.

Before either of my dads could say anything I'd run out of the house, started my car and driven off.

I drove around for a while and parked in a carpark of a shopping center. I pushed back my seat and fell asleep.

---

I woke up around eleven p.m, I knew I should go home but I really didn't want to. I pulled out my phone to see I had several missed calls and texts from both Dad and Papa but I turned off my phone and started the car, pulling my seat back upright and driving off to find a good bar.

After about fifteen minutes of driving I found a good club and parked the car.

I knew I wouldn't be able to get in, I was seventeen and I didn't have a fake ID, so when a big group of men walked in I simply snuck into their group.

I bought a pint from the bar and sat down at a table.

---

An hour or two later a couple of girls were buying me more and more drinks and when one of them tried to stick her tongue down my throat I got up and left, meandering drunkenly down the street. 

As I passed an alley a pair of hands grabbed my jacket and pulled me in, slamming me against the brick wall and using a strong hand on my shoulder to keep me there.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Niall asked.

"I'm in high school, I'm doing what we do." I replied.

"Why aren't you at home doing your boyfriend instead?" Niall asked angrily.

"Yeah I know about it alright? You're fucking the target." Niall added.

"Look, just-" I began but Niall's fist collided with my face. I tasted blood and my face was throbbing.

"If you don't get that boy and hand him in within two weeks I will murder you and your gay parents." Niall growled. I tried to punch him but my vision was blurry, mainly from the drinks back at the bar. Niall caught my weak hand and knocked it aside, slamming his fist once more into the side of my face. This time my vision went black and starry and I was falling to the ground.