13

Louis POV

We spent the rest of the weekend watching movies, swimming in the pool, baking or kissing against practically every wall in the house. On the Sunday night before school I gave Harry a blowjob and then he gave me one and we fell asleep naked in bed.

When my alarm went off at seven o'clock we made breakfast and got ready for school.

At eight o'clock we got in the car and I drove to school. We kissed in the front seat for a few minutes and then we grabbed our bags and hurried into school before we were late. 

-----

We had football training after school and we picked up dinner at Burger King on the way back to my house. 

When we got home we sat down on the sofa and watched tv while we ate. 

 I went upstairs for a shower and left Harry lying in bed doing something on his phone. When I came back wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist Harry was under the blankets, fast asleep.

I dropped the towel and pulled on some boxers and did a bit of washing downstairs. While I waited for the laundry to finish I cleaned up the kitchen and had a bit of ice cream for dessert. Then I put the freshly cleaned clothes in the dryer and went back upstairs.

I brushed my teeth and plugged my phone in to charge, setting my alarm for the next morning. Then I lifted up the blanket and got into bed, moving close to Harry, being the big spoon. His warm skin touched my cold and bare body and heated me up. I kissed the back of his bare shoulder and closed my eyes, listening to his deep breathing.

-----

The next day we got up and went to school and I dropped Harry's stuff at his house on the way. Dad and Papa would probably be home from their trip so Harry couldn't really hang around the house much.

Dad and Papa asked me about my weekend and my football game which I was glad that they couldn't come to incase Harry acted too close around me. I might have to lie about a few of the next games so they won't show up.

-----

The weeks passed and Harry and I got much closer. Every night we would text for about fifteen minutes before bed and I picked Harry up to take him to school every day. I even went for dinner with his family one night, which was quite nice.

And even though I knew I was doing something so wrong , I loved it. And it didn't take me long to realize that I was in love with Harry.

When the school holidays started I asked my parents if I could drive up to our holiday home with a few friends from school for a couple of days. They said that it would be fine so I called Harry and told him to pack a bag.

I picked him up the next morning and we drove the one hour drive to a little cottage in the woods.

It was winter and it was snowing. Harry got out of the car and laid down in the snow, making a snow angle. I laid down with him but I didn't move my arms and legs to make the shape, I just watched Harry.

When we got too cold we went inside and built a fire in the fireplace. Then Harry made hot chocolate and I grabbed a bunch of blankets from the beds upstairs and made a little den next to the fire. We cuddled and drank hot chocolate and watched movies and kissed.

That night we lay upstairs in bed and I swung a leg over Harry, straddling him and bent down to kiss him. He pulled me closer into him and sucked a hickey into my neck.

I started rocking slightly and I felt him getting harder below me, which set me off.

I put my palm down into his bulge and started to massage him.

"Louis, ungh, do you think it's time?" Harry asked.

"If you want." I replied.

And so we pulled off our boxers and I got condoms and lube from my bag. Harry laid stomach down on the mattress and I put one lube slicked finger in, then two, then three until Harry was moaning my name.

"C'mon Louis, just get in." he growled.

So I kissed the back of his neck and rolled the condom on, pushing into Harry until he let out a deep groan of satisfaction. I started to move and I couldn't help some moans slipping out along with Harry's. 

When Harry came with a slight yell I pulled out and took off the condom, starting to handle myself, but Harry slapped my hands away and took me in his mouth.

A minute or two later I came in his mouth but he simply pulled off with a pop and laid down with me, breathing heavily.

"I love you." I said.

There was silence in the bedroom for a few seconds, just our heavy breathing until...

"I love you too Lou." he replied.

It felt wonderful just to know that he felt the same. I turned onto my side and kissed him, dragging the blanket up over our shoulders. He laid down on my chest and I pressed my lips to his curly head, closing my eyes and mumbling one more 'love you'.