7

Louis POV

Harry and I grabbed the big blowup mattress from the downstairs cupboard and blew it up, grabbing piles of blankets, pillows and a shit-load of snacks and set up the whole living room, drawing the curtains and switching on the tv.

Harry ordered pizza while I chose a movie on Netflix, both of us tucked comfortably onto the large mattress, the sofa pushed back to make room.

The pizza arrived at about seven o'clock and Harry got up to go pay the delivery guy, coming back with four pizzas and a few glasses. 

"Why the fuck have we got four pizzas?" I asked.

"We have got a whole weekend, no point paying for delivery multiple times. We can just chuck the leftovers in the microwave tomorrow." Harry said, putting three of the boxes onto the table and tossing the last one onto my lap.

He disappeared again and came back with a bottle of vodka.

"Want to spice up your drink?" he asked and I grinned, so he poured me a Coke and added a generous amount of the vodka. Then he grabbed a bag of chips and settled himself back down on the mattress, turning the movie up louder and choosing a slice of pizza. 

We made our way through five movies, two and a half pizzas, a bag of chips, a whole packet of biscuits, a bar of chocolate and six vodka and Cokes each. It was half past three and we were both passed out, Netflix starting another movie that would be over before we woke up. Harry was tucked into my side and my arm was trapped underneath his body.

-----

We woke up around lunchtime, our breaths smelt horrible and our heads hurt from the vodka the night before. 

"We'll never be fit enough for the football team if we have nights like these all the time." Harry said as we stood in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing our teeth.

I laughed and rinsed out my mouth. 

"What do you say to going into town for the afternoon?" I asked Harry, running my toothbrush under the tap.

"I'd say, let me have a shower first and then I'll be right with you." Harry replied, so I set my toothbrush down and left the bathroom.

Half an hour later we were both dressed and ready to go. Harry locked the front door behind us as I started the engine of the car. Harry jumped right into the car without opening the door (the top was down) and I started to drive into the main part of town.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, driving down the main street.

"How about we just walk around? You can pull up there." Harry said, pointing to a empty car park space on my right. 

I slid the car smoothly into the spot and switched off the engine, locking the car and stuffing the keys into my pocket.

We headed down the street and Harry suggested going to a frozen yoghurt place. We filled the paper cups with yoghurt, mine chocolate flavoured and Harry's mint choc chip. Then we piled sweets on top and paid, sitting outside the shop at a little table to eat the yoghurt.

"Honestly, we're going to look like balloons by the end of the weekend. So much for getting fit for football." I said.

Harry laughed.

"C'mon Louis, you're in great shape, look at that bod of yours." Harry said.

I blushed slightly and glanced down at my shirt.

"Anyway, if you want to get a bit more exercise in, how about we sign up for the gym?" Harry suggested, nodding towards a gym across the road.

"I don't have that kind of dedication, I'd quit a week in." I replied.

"How about we do it together? Every Thursday afternoon, no exceptions." Harry convinced.

So that's how I found myself signing up for a gym membership fifteen minutes later. I scribbled down my email and phone number and flipped Harry off for making me do this.

A door behind me swung open and I glanced at it. Holy shit it was Niall, exiting the gym with his drink bottle and a little hand towel. Before he could see me or who I was with I grabbed the back of Harry's neck and pulled his face towards mine, colliding our lips together.

I heard Niall wave goodbye to the receptionist and leave the building. I sighed and stepped back from Harry. Wait, Harry? Oh my god, I'd just kissed him. And it was amazing.

"Shit, I'm so sorry. It's just that I knew that guy and I didn't fancy getting into a conversation." I quickly apologised. 

"It's fine Louis. I understand." Harry replied. 

"And anyway," he handed his filled in membership form back to the receptionist, "you're a pretty fucking good kisser." 

I grinned when his back was turned and then quickly adjusted my face when he turned back around. 

"Right, let's get home and put on another movie." Harry said, enthusiastically.

I gladly followed him back to the car and started driving back to his house, thinking about that kiss.

Harry POV

As Louis was driving I thought about how he'd grabbed me and pulled me into his lips. It was an amazing kiss and I thought I was finally getting out of the fucking friend zone until he explained it was all just to hide from some guy he knew.

Of course it was though, it's not like Louis liked me or anything. He was probably straight.

Maybe I should just give up and try to move on from Louis. I needed a good party to help me get railed by someone who could take my mind off Louis.