12

Louis POV

I woke up cuddled up close with Harry. I remembered kissing him last night and I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend, but what about the whole Niall thing? Harry was going to be kidnapped and probably murdered, I couldn't let myself get close to him.

"Morning Louis." a deep voice mumbled.

"Morning Harry." I replied.

Harry sat up slowly and looked at me.

"So what's the deal after last night?" I asked.

"I don't want to be your friend Louis. I want more than that." Harry said.

I nodded to myself. Of course he wants more and so do I.

I leaned closer and kissed him again. As his hand reached up into my hair I pulled away, furious with myself.

"No, I can't do this." I said angrily.

"Why?" Harry asked, looking hurt.

"I can't get close to you, it'll be too hard when I lose you." I said.

"You're not going to lose me." Harry replied, his voice soft.

"But-" I began.

"Trust me Lou, can I be with you? Everything will be alright." Harry said.

I nodded again and he pulled me into his chest, hugging me tight.

I looked up and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around Harry's neck. He kissed me back and twisted his fingers in my hair, his tongue entering my mouth. I moaned and pulled him even closer, nibbling briefly at his bottom lip.

Ding dong.

"Who's that?" Harry asked.

I glanced over at the wall, there was a small screen that displayed a live video of the front door. Niall was stood on the doorstep, scuffing his shoes impatiently.

"Shit. Go into the cupboard, stay quiet and hide." I said hurriedly, my voice hushed. I scrambled up from the mattress on the floor and dragged Harry with me, shoving him roughly into the cupboard and shutting the door.

I quickly checked my reflection in the mirror as I hurried to the door. My lips looked red, like I'd been making out with someone, which I had.

I wiped my mouth with my hoodie sleeve as I opened the door.

"Hey Niall, um, Dad and Papa aren't home." I said.

"I know, it's you I came to see." Niall said.

"Oh, right, well do you want to talk out here?" I asked, stepping outside and shutting the front door behind me, leading the way towards the small table and chairs next to the driveway.

"How are you going with the Styles boy?" Niall asked, sitting down.

"Um, alright. We play football together so we talk a little, but these things take time you know." I lied.

"I don't have much time Payne. Speed up the process alright?" Niall replied.

"Sure thing sir. Don't worry, I'm working on it." I assured him.

"Good. Now I have to go. Don't be lazy alright Louis, get that fucking boy." Niall said, getting into his car. 

"Will do, see you Niall." I said and I watched him reverse out of the driveway before I went back inside.

"You can come out now." I called to Harry. 

The cupboard door opened and Harry stepped out, looking extremely confused.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Just a friend of my Dad and Papa, he would probably tell them if I knew I had a friend round, that's why you had to hide." I lied.

"Oh right." Harry replied.

"Okay, I'm going to make you dinner so I have to go buy some stuff and you can chill out here." I said.

"Alright, can you bring back breakfast?" Harry asked.

"Sure thing." I replied, I grabbed the car keys and went to the shops.

-----

That afternoon we spent most of the time in the pool. It was great because I got to see Harry in nothing but some swimming shorts which was a good experience. He was really fit and as I pushed him against the side of the pool and kissed him, I ran my hands over his muscled stomach.

At five o'clock I started making dinner, which went surprisingly well.

I set the table all nice and plated up the dinner before calling Harry into the room.

"What are we having?" he asked.

"Chicken, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham, with a side of homemade mashed potatoes." I announced, doing hand motions to go with it.

Harry laughed and sat down.

"It looks amazing babe." he said.

"Babe? Hm, I could get used to that." I replied.

"Well, what exactly are we? Because I want you to be my boyfriend." he said.

"I'd love that." I replied and I leaned across the table to kiss him, before I returned to my dinner.

"You know I thought you'd be an awful cook, but this is actually really nice." Harry said.

"Why thank you. But how dare you for thinking I'd be awful." I replied.

We finished dinner and Harry cleared away all the dishes while I set up a movie. He came back into the living room and joined me on the blowup mattress, pulling me into his chest as I pressed play on the movie.

"You know, let's not sleep on this thing. Friends sleep on blowup mattresses at slumber parties, not boyfriends." I said once the movie had finished.

So we went up to my bedroom and brushed our teeth. Harry pulled off his shirt and took off his sweatpants, climbing into bed in his boxers. I did the same and joined him, kissing him goodnight and wondering if I should be doing this.