Green

Ranboo's POV:

I woke  up to the sound of my clock going off and woke up. I groaned about it and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. Then I hear sudden ding on my phone. Picked up my phone to see Tommy's notification

Tom: "Where are you"

:'I'm going down right now'

Tom: 'Be quick, I'm on the side of the road'

I left him on read and grabbed my bag to go downstairs. I grabbed my house keys and went outside. I walked, looking around the neighborhood to greet them. Pet some cats on the way until I saw Tommy waiting for me

"Let's go, come on"

Tommy said being impatient. Tommy is a close friend of mine. He lives near me so we always walk to school together. When we stepped foot in school, the first thing Tommy did was to go to his locker. So I went to mine.

Tommy was looking rather cheerful today. More than usual. A girl, maybe ? He keeps checking his phone and he keeps smiling to the texts. Not that I care but I'm curious. He's never  been this giddy before.

Per usual, we went to class. We both sat down next to each other and listened to the teacher  babbled. I wasn't really paying attention. I was  drawing my on my hand to keep myself entertained so I don't skip class out of boredom.

I tend to be really distracted.

"A friend of mine is going to come in any second now"

Tommy leaned over for a whisper. I look at him very confused on what friend he was talking about and how in hell he knew he was coming in 'any second'. He was grinning rather largely. I thought he was just joking around until...

A boy came in class announced. He was wearing a white and yellow striped shirt, grey jacket wrapped around his waist with jeans. He was wearing headphones, and carried a skateboard. I was caught staring the minute he came in.

I looked down, being red. Gosh he had such interesting eyes. They were the prettiest shade of green I've ever seen. his hair was hazel-ish brown, wavy and quite long. his lips were pinkish and he had cute freckles.

"Hi... My name is uh Toby but everyone calls me Tubbo."

"Now, Toby. We don't bring skateboards in here. Would you mind bringing that outside ?"

"It's Tubbo."

He insisted. 'Tubbo'. Interesting name. He walked to the teacher's desk as she assigned which table to sit on. Or with. Then Tommy teased me with his one eyebrow up and smiling. I look at him confused. He rolled his eyes

"Come on dumbass, the moment I saw Tubbo walked in, you kept staring at him since"

"Do you know how ugly you are when you make that face"

I said to Tommy as he looked at me offended. The teacher was still deciding where Tubbo should sit when a table caught her eye. She looked at the empty table infront of me. It was a long hallway so, mid walking Tubbo waved at Tommy and smiled.

My eyes widened to see how pretty his smile is. Dimples. Then he sat right infront of me. I wasn't trying to be a weird but... I was just looking at his shoulders when I noticed a tattoo on his back. 'Sadist' It was nicely written in the centre of his neck.

A sadist ? Like an  actual sadist ? So he has a thing for pain and/or seeing people in pain. That sums up his personality. I mean I don't know quite well, yet. But I do know people like him are not to be messed with. 

And I'm not talking the quirky way. I whispered to Tommy's way

"Hey, so how do you know each other ?"

I asked him, very curious. Was this the reason he's been so happy ?

"Yeah. He's an old friend of mine. Childhood friend. It's been long since we've seen each other."

He says then paying attention to his task right after. So this was the reason. Did Tubbo just move here ? Where's he from ? Slowly I got lost in my train of thoughts when suddenly the voice I didn't expect to hear talks to me.

"Hi"

Tubbo said, making me off-guard, I flinced.

'H-hi..."

I replied

"Tommy talks a lot about you."

He tilts his head, analyzing my face. It was making me nervous.

"He does ?"

"He talks about you like you're his... trophy.  Are you guys a thing ?"

"W-what ? No..."

"Oh great, you're quite pretty."

He say, shifting back to his original position. His words made me flustered. 'pretty' ? I thought about what he said until the class was over. How can he say that like it was nothing ? Was that flirting ?

I was picking up my books when the teacher asked me and Tubbo to meet her in her office. Whatever could she want from us ? Especially from me ?

.

.

.

805 Words