Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry's Pov

Today would be my last day with Summer. Unless she decides to come on tour with me. Mia is more then welcome to come along too. I called Summer the very next morning. She didn't pick up the first time I called. But she did the second time.

"Hey," She said sounding half alseep,

"Hey," I replied, "You up yet?"

"I am now," She yawned.

I laughed and then said, "I'll come pick you up at six tonight. We're having a bon fire, sort of thing."

"Alright."

"Okay, well, see you then."

I hung up and exhaled. "Have you packed yet?" Louis said dragging his suitcase down stairs. "Not yet." I replied in a dull tone. "You'll have to start packing soon, Harry." Louis informed me, "We're leaving tomorrow." I groaned and said, "I know."

***

"You ready for the beach?" I said leaning on Summer's bedroom door. "In a minute," She called from her walk in wardrobe. I walked into her room to see what she was doing. I sat on her bed and waited. I looked around her room. It was a sea blue colour.

I did a double take when I saw her changing. I saw through a crack because she left the door open just a bit. But wide enough to see in there. She was in a black laced bra. She started to take her shorts off. She was now standing in a black bra and black underwear. Why was I still staring? I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Nice room you've got here." I said to break the silence. She turned around and replied, "Thanks." She caught me staring. I pretended to look away quickly. But I just couldn't help myself. I looked back at her. She was leaning on the door frame in her bra and underwear, she had a look on her face that motioned me towards her.

She had a really fit body. I walked up to her slowly. My cold hands wrapped around her warm waist. "What time does the bon fire start?" She asked in a seductive voice. "Six." I whispered back, "We've got ten minutes to spare."

I smelt near her neck. She smelt amazing, then I kissed her. I kissed her slowly and meaningfuly. We made our way to her bed. She layed down, resting her head against her bed frame. We kissed twice more before I moved onto her neck. Her soft, delicate neck. I kissed it softly then started to nibble at it. I sucked on it and bit it again, she breathed heavily as she ran her fingers through my curls.

"If I'm not interrupting anything, I think we've got a bon fire to get to." Mia said standing near the door. "Right." I replied, getting off Summer. I straightened out my shirt and flipped my hair.

I went to sit back down as she went to go put on a dress. "Is she ready yet?" Louis asked as the boys entered her room. "Not yet." I replied.

"Harry do you mind zipping me up?" She said walking out holding a strapless blue dress in her hand. The boys stared at her, their mouth hung open, with wide eyes. "Shit!" She exclaimed trying to cover herself with the dress.

"Wow." Zayn said still in a gaze. "Did we just see her in her underwear?" Louis began, "Or was I dreaming?" I shot the boys a look and said, "Stop perving on my girlfriend."

She walked out looking embarrassed. She held her dress up to her chest and turned around for me to zip it up from the back. We walked to the beach all together.

I held Summer's hand, and this time I held it tight. I didn't want to let go of her. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. "Is something wrong, Harry? You're squeezing my hand." Summer said. I looked at her and said, "Oh, sorry." I loosened my grip, but the tension was still there.

We got to the beach. The fire was already set. It was a massive, orange flame, powered by wood logs. There were massive hollow wood logs around the fire to sit on. There was music, food and drinks. I grabbed me and Summer a cruiser as we sat on the logs.

"I'm going to go grab some food." Niall said walking off to the food table. There were colourful lights lit around the beach, spreading from post to post. "It's beautiful out here isn't it?" Liam said admiring the decorations.

"Mia, would you like to dance with me?" Zayn insisted. The music was a slow slong, perfect for dancing. Mia agreed and went with Zayn. I stood up, dug my bottle into the sand and held my hand out and said, "Would you care to dance with me?" Summer put my bottle next to mine and said, "I'd be honered." We both laughed and walked to the middle of the beach.

Other people were dancing too. I put both my hands around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We danced slowly. I stared at her in the eyes. She blushed and smiled up at me. "There's something I want to ask you." I said licking my lips, I was nervous. "Yeah?" She replied. Her eyes sparkled and lit up. I didn't want to be the one to burn out that light. "As you already know, I'm leaving tomorrow, and I wanted to ask if you would like to come touring with us?" I asked.

She bit her lip and replied, "Wait, travel and live with you boys?" I nodded my head and added, "Mia can come too. In fact we want you both to come." She thought for a minute. "I'd have to ask my mum. I mean this is a big decision." She said.

"So you will come, if your mum approves." I asked feeling my heart pump. She hesitated before saying, "Yes." I kissed her on the mouth before she could talk any further.

"Wish me luck. I'm going to go give my mum a call." She said walking off. I walked back to the boys and fist pumped the air. "She said, yes!" I exclaimed. The boys all clapped and cheered. They wanted Summer and Mia to come just as much as I did.

Summer's Pov

My mum picked up straight away, like she knew I'd call.

"Hey, Summer. Hows it going at Mantra with Mia?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Great actually. I met this really nice guy -"

She cut me off before I could even explain thoroughly, "That's great honey, look Leanne and I are busy right now, so if there's anything important you would like to tell me, nows the time."

I sighed and thought, mum hasn't changed a bit, "Yeah actually there was something I wanted to ask you. The boy I met happens to be in One Direction, and he's asked me and Mia to go touring with them." I bit my lip several times waiting for a reply.

I heard her talk to Leanne. Leanne is Mia's mum. "Okay, heres the deal," she advised, "You can both go on one condition."

"Name it." I said.

"Just have fun!" She screamed,

"Oh my gosh. Thank you mum!" I replied, literally holding my heart. I was so overwhelmed with her answer.

"Okay, well, love you lots and lots sugar, bye!"

I walked back to Harry and the boys who were sitting on the log drinking and said, "My mum said I could go." Harry jumped up and literally swooped me off my feet. He spun me around and kissed me on my lips.

"So... can we go?" Mia asked. "Yep." I said nodding. She screamed and hugged me. Then she grabbed hold of Niall's hand and said, "Come with me, I saw some really nice blueberry pies on the table." Niall's eyes widened as he said, "I'm there!"

The boys lined up and gave me a hug. "We welcome you to our family." Louis said in a joking way as he hugged me. I laughed and thanked him.