Chapter 4

Please give me some feed back, tell me what you think. Vote, Fan and all that would be appreciated. Thank you so much. Enjoy! Just keep this mind; some names of places, shops, people, etc are made up.

-M

Chapter 4

Summer's Pov

I woke up to a really hot and sunny morning. I yawned, rubbed my eyes then looked around. I can't believe we fell asleep on the couch. Mia's head was rested on my shoulder. "Mia," I said lightly nudging her. "Mm?" She mumbled back. "Get up." I said shaking her harder.

"Can you get me a coffee please?" Mia asked while stretching. "Sure," I replied, "I'll be back in a few minutes." I left our beach house wearing shorts and a half top. I put my hair in a high pony tail. Mia and I always came to my beach house every summer. It was like a tradition while my parents went to Hawaii. I loved coming to the beach house. It was a specious, beautiful, blue house. Perfect for the beach.

***

"One coffee and one Ice chocolate please." I asked the waitress at the cafe. I held Mia's coffee in one hand and sipped on my ice chocolate in the other. I walked past kirspy kreme, a doughnut shop, and decided to buy Mia one. I walked up and stood next to a tall boy wearing a beanie and black shades.

"Two Jam Doughnuts please." I said putting the money on the table. As she passed me a white paper bag containing the doughnuts I walked into the boy who was next to me. Or did he walk into me?

"Sorry," I mumbled. I looked up to see Harry Styles smirking at me. I noticed my mouth was open so I quickly shut them. "Hey Summer." He casually said checking me out. I walked out of the shop fast trying to avoid Harry, because I knew he would get me back for the random number I gave him. He caught up to me and grabbed me on the arm and said, "Where are you going?" I held the bag of doughnuts in his face and said, "My friend is waiting for me at home."

"That number you gave me," He said vicously leaning in closer, "Obviously wasn't yours." I swallowed and replied with, "Oops, really? I had no Idea." I acted innocent but he could tell I did it on purpose.

"See that guy?" He said nodding his head in the direction behind me. I looked behind me and saw a blonde teenage boy smiling at me. "He's totally checking you out." Harry said pushing me towards him. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "This is for the fake phone number." He replied. I saw the evil glint in Harry's eyes and suddenly I knew what he was doing.

"Hey," He said to the boy, "See this babe over here, she wants to go on a date with you." My eyes widened. I couldn't believe Harry just said that. The blonde boy, who was actually a bit cute, stood up from the bench and said, "Really?"

"Good luck with her mate, you'll need it." Harry stated, then he put on his sun glasses and walked off. "Hi. I'm Jeremy." The cute boy said. I felt so bad that I had to let him down gently. "Um look Jeremy, I think you've got the wrong Idea." I watched as Jeremy's smile turned into a frown. Harry was better at this then I thought.

"Harry!" I yelled as I caught up to him. He turned around and laughed. "That wasn't funny." I scolded at him. "Yeah? Well neither was the fake phone number." He replied, "Listen, just give me your real number and I'll stop messing with you."

I thought about it for a moment. I liked playing games with him, and I was going to win. In the corner of my eyes I saw a bunch of girls and a huge crowd walking around the shops. "OH MY GOD! It's Harry Styles everyone!" I shouted, I made sure it was loud enough so every one could hear me. "Summer! No. Shush! Please!" Harry pleaded. I smirked at him and yelled again, "Quick, take a picture with Harry Styles from One Direction everyone!" I turned around dramatically and my long hair swayed and slapped his face.

I ran off before the crowd could trample me. I looked back and saw Harry drowned in the middle of the crowd. I got home and told Mia everything. "He thinks he's so good." I said with a mouth full of doughnuts. "Who? Harry?" Mia asked licking her sugary fingers. "Yeah." I replied. "You're so lucky Summer." She exclaimed. "Hah! Yeah, lucky." I echoed.

Harry's Pov

"Harry! Harry!" The girls screamed. My fans were trying to take a picture with me all at once. I got out my cell phone and called security. Luckily they came in time and I was able to get into the limousine and excape. I smiled to myself realizing that this girl was everything I wanted her to be.

She was good at playing my own game, she was hard to get and she was hot. I just knew that we would meet again. I could almost feel it.

As soon as I got home with the doughnuts Niall was first to grab one. Why was I not surprised? "The boys and I were thinking of going to the beach later on today." Niall said. I grabbed a doughnut and said, "Cool."

I sat on the couch and thought about Summer while eating my Jam doughnut. I replayed the moment when she smirked at me. The moment her hair purposely hit my face. I found that pretty sexy. I was back to reality with one shake from Louis, "Harry," he said, "Harry!" He repeated. "Huh? What?" I mumbled. "Do you want the last doughnut?" He asked. "Oh, uh, no thanks." I replied still gazing off. "I'll have it." Niall announced. The boys all laughed except me.

Louis noticed and said, "What's wrong with you today, Harry?" I quickly looked at him and shot back, "Nothing. Nothing at all." The boys could tell I was acting suspicious just by the way I was acting. Zayn looked at me and a smile appeared on his face, "You met her again didn't you?"

I could feel my cheeks go red. "You bumped into Summer?" Liam asked. "Yeah, at the doughnut shop." I replied. Suddenly the t.v was roaring with screams.

It was me on t.v. "Harry Styles caught walking in the streets of Mantra." The news reporter said. I watched myself call for secuirty. The boys looked shocked. "How did you get noticed?" Niall asked with a mouth full of doughnut.

"Summer blew my cover." I said. "This girl is good." Louis said shaking his head. "Yeah, she is." I admitted under my breath.