Chapter 11

I would like to say a quick thanks to Train. She has been constantly supporting me through out my books. She has been voting and frequently commenting. She is the type of person that keeps me motivated. I love you so much. Thank you Train. <3

-M

Chapter 11

Me and Harry were finally going on a one on one, real date. "I'm sorry we had to sit at the back. I just don't want anything to ruin this date." Harry whispered to me as we shuffled into the back seats. We were watching The Lorax. We were aware that it is quite kiddy, but it seemed like a good choice.

When we sat, Harry took of his black glasses, beanie and scarf. It was good to finally see his face. "Are you sure we can make this work?" I asked, changing the mood. "If we try hard enough, then yes." He replied.

As the movie started Harry yawned. I thought, Oh no I chose the wrong movie, now he's just going to sit there and be bored. I felt a hand creep up to my shoulder and then I knew, he wasn't bored. He was trying to do the classic move on me.

I played along and leaned my head on his shoulder. We were in a pretty comfortable possition. Everything was perfect. I heard a buzz coming from Harry's pocket. He grabbed out his phone and looked at it then said, "Sorry. Can I take this call? It's sort of important."

I raised my head off his shoulder and replied, "Yeah, of course." It interrupted our private time, but if Harry said it was important, then I guess it's important.

Harry came back after a while and suddenly I was so happy to see him come back. He crept quietly to his seat. I waited for him to sit down, but he didn't. "Who was it?" I asked trying not to sound mad. Harry rubbed his neck and forcefully said, "My manager." He grabbed his jacket from his seat and said, "I have to go. I'm so sorry, but I'll make it up to you. I promise." And then he was gone.

I watched the rest of the movie by myself because I thought if I didn't then it would be a waste of money. I sighed and in my mind I knew dating one of the worlds famous boy band memebers would come with consequences.

***

"I knew we'd be dealing with a lot of problems," I said as I swallowed down my hot chocolate, "But I can't believe he just left me at the cinemas, without even an explination." After Harry left me at the cinemas I decided to leave half way through the movie. I didn't want to sit there like a lonely girl who got stood up. So I called Mia and asked her to meet me to breakfast at the Cafe across from the beach.

"What do you expect, he's famous," Mia replied buttering her toast, "And who knows, maybe he's just trying to get in your pants."

I gasped and laughed, "How dare you say that? He's not dating me just for sex, is he?" Mia took a bite out of her toast and replied, "Maybe."

We both laughed. "No, Harry's not like that." This is why I love Mia. We can talk about anything, make jokes about anyone and laugh about it. I feel most comfortable around her. She's like my own sister. We have out little inside jokes, and a special bond that we share. I guess that's what makes out friendship so great.

I looked behind me and saw Liam walking into the cafe. "Liam!" I called out. He saw me and made his way over to our table. He pulled a chair over and sat with us. "Hey Summer, Mia." He said.

"Hi." Mia replied. The waitress came over and Liam ordered orange juice and pancakes with honey. "Where are the other boys?" Mia asked brushing the crumbs off her shirt.

"Well Niall, Zayn and Louis went to watch a movie down at the cinemas." He began. I cut him off and said, "You don't say. Me and Harry were just there." He looked shocked and said, "But you guys were watching The Lorax right? It hasn't even ended yet. What are you doing having break fast with Mia?"

I added a marshmallow into my hot chocolate and said, "Well it was a last minute thing. Harry got a phone call from the manager and he left." He took one of my marshmallows and ate it and said, "Oh that's right. Harry told me yesterday that we are suppose to be leaving and going back to London in two days."

I nearly choked on my hot chocolate, "Two days!?" I exclaimed, "Excuse me." I said walking out. I had to confront him.

Harry's Pov

"Please, Paul. Just give me another week to figure some stuff out with this girl." I pleaded to my manager. Paul was a great man, but when it came to doing his job, nothing else mattered. "Look Harry, all I can do for you is either, let you invite her to your tours or, dump her. It's your call." He informed me.

He walked off, leaving me with a tough decision. There was an obvious choice, but what if she said no to the tour? I didn't know what to do.

"Two days?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Summer standing there. I walked up to her and tried to explain, "I was going to tell you, it's just... I didn't know what to do. Paul can't give me more time."

She rubbed her arm and bit her lip, "So after tomorrow, that's it. We're over?" I held both her hands and said, "No, we're not over. I can make this work. I promise."

"You promise?" She said, she didn't sound like she believed my words. I raised my hands and held her head. "I promise." I firmly repeated as I kissed her forehead.

Ask her to come touring with me, or dump her. It was my call. I've never loved any girl as much as I love Summer. She made my stomach tiwst in a good way. She was unbelievable. Maybe not hurting her, was to hurt her?

(Did you know- Eleanor Calder use to work with Harry at the local bakery. Harry and the boys were meeting up with some friends, and Harry bought Eleanor and that's when Louis met her. Louis and Eleanor are such a cute couple. I'm so jealous she gets to date one of the boys. But she's such a caring person. They deserve each other. I hope they never break up. I just thought I'd share that with you. Thank you once again to everyone who is reading my book.) x