Chpater 8

Chapter 8

Summer's Pov

After breakfast we went shopping. Everyone gasped when they saw me and Harry holding hands. I actually didn't like getting this much attention. For one, I bet all the girls just want to rip my head off, and two, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting plenty of hate. But Harry meant so much to me that none of that really mattered.

"Harry Styles? No way." A blonde girl shrieked running up to hug Harry. My hands lost grip of Harry's hand as the girl continued clinging onto him. Louis came closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't get the wrong Idea." Louis whispered to me. "Wrong Idea? What do you mean?" I whispered back. All the boys were coming closer to me now and Mia was biting her lip several times. "What's going on?" I asked to no one in particular.

Harry let go of the hug and introduced us, "Summer this is Cloe." I smiled at her and softly said, "Hi." She eyed me up and down and said nothing. I looked at Louis with a confused look.

"She's Harry's ex." Niall whispered to me. Suddenly, I felt like my heart just dropped. It was like I couldn't move. I was in shock. For an ex, she sure doesn't act like it.

"Harry, I'm taking Summer to the ice-cream shop." Liam said dragging me away from them. I watched as the girl smirked as I left. Zayn squeezed my shoulder and said, "Don't worry about her. You're way more prettier than her." I gave Zayn a hug and said, "Thanks Zayn."

"What flavour do you want?" Niall asked as he went to order. "I'm not hungry." I replied. Niall came and sat down next to me after he ordered. "No one can compare to you. Trust me. Harry and Cloe are over." Niall said with his sexy irish accent. I smiled at him and said, "You're right. They're over."

"She's actually a real slag." Louis said raising both his eye brows. "She is?" I asked. "Harry broke up with her because she was actually really nasty. To tell you the truth, none of us really liked her." Liam admitted. "Why is she here anyway?" Mia asked rubbing my arms for comfort. "We have no Idea." Niall replied.

Harry was back. "Summer, let me explain." He said pulling up a chair next to me. His attractive british eccent made me fall in love with him all over again, but then Cloe popped up in my mind and all that thought was lost. He pursed his lips before saying, "Cloe is my ex. We broke up a year ago. Nothing is going on between us. I promise you."

"Then why is she following you?" I asked. He shurgged and replied, "I really don't know Summer." I caught a glimpse of Harry's hand and saw a number inprinted on it in black ink. "What about this number? It's Cloe's isn't it?" I said getting up. "Yeah, but -" He replied. 

I started to walk off but the waitress stopped me, "Excuse me hun, you haven't payed for these ice-creams." I looked at the tray of chocolate ice-creams and said, "I'll order ten more, and Harry Styles will be paying for it all."

"The Harry Styles from One Direction?" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and walked off.

Harry's Pov

After paying for the ice-cream and ten more that no one even ate, I knew this was Summer's doing. Only she would have the thoughts to get me back. Maybe this meant she wasn't so mad anymore.

I found her sitting on a bench. As soon as she saw me she walked into a clothes shop. "Summer wait!" I called, "You know those ice-creams weren't cheap."

She smirked and said, "Yeah, well you should have asked Cloe to join you. I'm sure she's be delighted." She flipped through clothes rack and took out a black tank top. She checked it out and looked at the price tag. "I can buy that for you." I suggested.

"Do you think I'm poor?" She shot back roughly handing me the top. She began to walk out. Just before she passed the doors I handed her back the top. "No, but they might." I said walking ahead of her.

"What?" She said. The alarms started to go off. I laughed while walking away.

Summer's Pov

"Ma'am, you have to pay for that." One of the workers at the shop said grabbing the tank top from me. "I didn't try to steal it." I protested, but Harry was gone and I had no proof that he was the one who did this to me. "Well then why did you walk out with it?" The dark haired lady challanged. She wore red lip stick that made her look imtimidating. "I-I-I didn't." I pleaded, but I gave up knowing that I couldn't get away with this.

When she finally let me go after I agreed to helping her put price tags on her rack of skirts, I walked around the shops looking for Harry.

I saw him drinking a smoothie. "Harry!" I exclaimed, "What the hell was that?" Harry sipped on his smoothie loudly and said, "That, was for the ice-cream."

"So it begins." I stated. He gave me a smirk before we walked seperate ways. I bumped into the boys and Mia at Just Jeans. "Summer, where have you been?" Mia asked flipping through the racks of colourful jeans.

"Around." I replied. "That prank you pulled on Harry was a good one." Louis grinned as he fist pumped me. "He doesn't know who he's messing with." I scoffed.

Harry's Pov

I walked into Just Jeans and saw everyone there. "Harry, thank goodness you're here." Mia exclaimed. "Do you think this looks good on me?" Niall asked pulling a red coloured tight jean off the rack and placing it in front of his maroon coloured ones. "Niall needs some boy advice." Mia said rolling her eyes and walking off.

"I think green looks much better on you." I insisted. Niall shot me a look and said, "Is it because I'm Irish?" We all laughed. Mia, Summer and Louis were trying on hats and taking pictures in the mirror. They were laughing. Summer stopped laughing as soon as she saw me arrive.

She put the pink hat she was wearing on my head. It had flowers inprinted on the brim of the hat. "I think this is more your style." She smirked.

"Really? Because I think this is your style," I said placing a grey, dull, camping hat on her head. She looked in the mirror and laughed. "I must say, I'd make a pretty sexy camper." She said posing in the mirror. She took a picture of us. I really wished I took that flower hat off before the picture. "I bet you would." I said not realizing what I just said.

She looked at me with stunned eyes, I quickly shook my head and said soemthing witty, "I mean, I bet you'd look more like a fish." She took the hat off and hit me with it.

We walked out of the shop after Niall bought the red jeans he wanted. The boys laughed and high fived Summer. "What are you laughing at?" I scolded. "N-nothing." Zayn said trying hard not to laugh. Mia pursed her lips and pointed to the back of my head before bursting out with laughter.

I felt something hard clipped onto my hair. I took it out and saw that it was a butterfly clip. I shot a look at Summer who was giggling. I put the clip in my pocket. She did not just make me look like a girl in public. Oh, this is so on!

I peeled off a price tag sticker from Niall's jeans without him noticing and stuck it on Summer's bum. She was wearing shorts so it was easy to notice.

"Did you just touch my ass?" She said turning around. "No." I sharply replied. The boys noticed and started laughing. "Twenty dollars? I think you're worth more than that." Liam said pointing to her bum.

"What?" She said feeling her butt. She found the sticker and peeled it off. She gave me a harsh look and said, "I can't belive you stuck a price tag right on my butt!"

I shrugged and just laughed.