Chapter 3

Hey there, 11 reads. Wow. Thank you. I didn't even expect this much, haha. Well hope you're enjoying it so far. Love you all, xo

-M.

Chapter 3

Harry's Pov

I walked out feeling pretty pleased with myself. Getting a really hot girls number, good one Harry, I thought to myself. I went into the limousine with the rest of the boys. "Why are you smiling?" Louis asked me. I looked at the boys and held out the peice of paper that had her number on it. "Oh." They all said in unison.

When we arrived at the beach house, the place we would be staying at for a few months, I quickly grabbed my bags and ran to the bedrooms. I wanted to get the best one there is. It was double story, so I shot up stairs and found one with a bunk bed, the boys were only a few steps behind me.

"This one's mine." I quickly announced. Since there was a bunk bed, I'd obviously be sharing with either Zayn, Louis, Niall or Liam. The bedrooms were so spacious. Actually, the whole house was spacious.

***

Later that night I remembered the peice of paper in my pocket. I got it out and thought about what I would say before calling her. "You gonna call her?" Niall asked flipping t.v channels. "Yeah, but I don't know what to say." I replied hoping he would help me.

Everyone heard me and suggested some Ideas. "Does the flirt of the group finally need help to get a girl?" Louis said sarcastically. "You should say; Oh Summer, you're so hot, maybe that's why they call you Summer." Zayn said in a girly voice. The boys had a laugh and I couldn't help but laugh too. "What about; will you have dinner with me?" Liam suggested. "Sounds a bit too straight forward..." I replied rubbing my chin. "What about; would you like to join me in bed, Summer? Niall added.

I threw a pillow at him and walked off. I was going to make this call. I still didn't know what to say but I guess I'll know what to say when the time comes. I dialled the number on the peice of paper. She has nice hand writing, I thought to myself while the phone rang.

Someone picked up on the fourth ring and said, "Hello?" I stalled for a moment before replying, "Uh, Hi. I was just wondering if you'd like to get a coffee with me?" I said waiting for a reply, when I didn't hear a reply I decided to be cheeky and say, "Then maybe after, we could go back to mine and, well, you know... jump into bed?"

"What? Do you think I'm gay? Who is this? Listen you prank calling teenagers, you better scram and stop calling me or I will rip off your head and feed it to my dog, then for dessert I will scratch your eyes out and -" The deep voiced person on the other end of the phone yelled. Deep voice... this wasn't Summer. This was a man, somewhere around his late 40's. Summer had given me the wrong number, on purpose.

"Woah, this isn't Summer." I said holding the phone a distance from my ear. "Summer? What the heck? You think I have a girl name too you little nit wit!" He shouted.

"Sorry, wrong number." I quickly said and hung up. I guess this girl was better than I thought. She played me well, but I can play her better.

I walked back to the living room with a shocked expression. "Well, how did it go?" Louis asked. "She gave me a strangers number." I replied. The boys cracked up laughing as I stood there feeling humiliated. "A man picked up and I asked if he wanted to..." I hesitated before telling them, "Jump into bed with me." The boys laughed even harder falling to the ground. "Well I thought it was Summer. He started threatening me thinking I was calling him gay."

"You mean, she," Zayn tried to talk in between laughs, "Gave you, a different number?" I sighed before admitting, "Yes."

Summer's Pov

I walked back to my holiday house after leaving One Directions concert. I was thinking of ways to explain to Mia why I was gone. I opened the door of the double story house and saw Mia sitting on the couch watching t.v.

"Mia," I said, "I'm so sorry I left you, it's just, I was going to wait for you outside but then Harry..." I didn't bother explaining because I knew she'd think it was just excuses, "You have every right to be mad at me."

Mia turned around, she got off the couch and literally ran up to me. She gave me a really tight hug before screaming, "Mad? Are you kidding me? You met One Direction. You danced with Harry Styles. You got to go up on stage. How could I be mad at you? In fact you should be the one mad at me for forcing you to go to the concert in the first place. But anyway, you talked to One Direction, I feel like this is a dream, but it's not. My best friend got to meet One Direction -" I interrupted Mia's rambling and said, "So... You're not mad?"

"Of course not!" She said. Her eyes sparkled with excitement, "Now tell me everything!" She lead me to the couch and I told her everything.

"Harry asked for your number? OH MY GOSH!" She gave me another hug before continuing, "So did you give it to him?" I bit my lips and said, "Not exactly." Her smile faded, "What do you mean Summer?"

"Well I gave him a random number." I admitted. Mia looked away and face palmed herself. "I can't believe you did that Summer! What were you thinking?" She said looking devistated, "Now you might never see him again."

At that moment I realized she was right. I might never see any of them again. Apart from the media and concerts. Stupid Summer, stupid! I didn't think about this thoroughly enough. Now it's probably too late.