IX

*im going to say this now. This chapter gets a little weird but it contributes to the plot of the story. Please understand that this is a fictional book with fictional characters and a made up story line. I DO NOT under any circumstances support the ideas in this chapter. This chapter also shows the mentality of Olivia and her mental and emotional state. -Meg

Draco
Olivia had fallen asleep after the bath, her steady breathing was the only sound in the room. Her eyelashes rested on her cheeks, her hair was still damp from the bath, she smelled like vanilla and honey. She wore only my tshirt, and I fell even harder.

She trusted me enough to give herself to me. I smiled to myself, she was mine.

I groaned when someone knocked on the door, making Olivia wake up.

"Malfoy! Open the damn door before I kick it down!" Blaise yelled.

Luckily I had put on sweats and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Merlin, were you having a wank?" Blaise teased, elbowing me playfully.

Olivia blushed and bit her lip, trying not to giggle. I know she was seeing how long it would take for blaise to notice.

"No, Zabini, I was not having a wank, what was so bloody important that you needed to come in here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Mate, Neville and I just fucked, and I don't know how he's a bottom because his cock is h-," Blaise went wide eyed and noticed Olivia, "oh... hi Livi."

"Hi Blaise, carry on," Olivia giggled.

"Right... his cock is huge!" Blaise explained, showing us the size with his hands.

"And you just left after?" Olivia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I told him I was going to bring him a shirt or two of mine..." he trailed off before searching through his clothes.

My eagle owl chose now to land on the window, so I opened it, letting Jasper in. I quickly untied the letters from his leg, and have him a couple treats.

"Olivia, this one is for you," I said, handing her the letter. She was pulling on some shorts she accio'd from her room.

"Actually, I'm going to get dressed, can you two go gather the group and I can find us a private study room in the library," I said, pulling on a green hoodie with my quidditch number.

Olivia
First up was Pansy, who was currently making out with Luna.

I cleared my throat and looked at them with a raised brow. They jumped apart and blushed.

"First, the group is meeting in the library, second, when did this happen?!" I squealed.

"Today!" Luna giggled and blushed.

They followed Blaise and I to the common room where Harry, Fred, George, and Neville were. ||Yes the twins, who were surprisingly not Weasley's, but Olivia's older brothers. Olivia and George did not take this news very well to say the least. (I'll explain later in the chapter.) ||

Eventually we all found our way to the library, silenced the room, and shut the blinds.

"Alright, my father wrote me, saying during Yule, the whole group of us will be staying at Malfoy Manor. Fred, George, you're good at lying so I suspect there will be no issues with telling your parents?" Draco asked.

I couldn't look at George. Still processing that I slept with my brother made me want to faint, and let alone I was pregnant with his baby. I shuddered and looked at the grown. I had never felt more disgusted with myself. Sure, we didn't know that we were siblings, but Mrs. Weasley knew, and the fact that she encouraged us to be together, while my dad tried everything to not let us be together should've been a red flag.

"Liv?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I blushed and looked at Harry.

"What does your letter say?" Harry asked.

"I'll do my best to explain briefly at the engagement party, and more during Yule. I suspect you understand now why I was so against you and George together, and I'm sorry Molly pressured you into it. She's a sick woman." I read and looked down again.

I knew I was being judged, but even Draco trying to comfort me didn't help the shame I felt.

"Let's just clear this up now," George started, "Molly Weasley encouraged me to not only date my sister, but sleep with her. It's disgusting, vile, and frankly abusive what she did. Olivia and I had no idea what the truth was at that time, Remus was under oath not to tell us, unless somehow we found out. I talked to Remus, and he said that he tried to tell us, but the magical oath he took from the Order, caused him unbearable pain. So I see the way you all are looking at Olivia and I, and it needs to stop."

I wiped my eyes with the sleeves of dad's sweater. I stood up and walked to the door and muttered, "I'm sorry, I just need a minute."

After the door shut to the meeting room, I made a bee line to the bathroom. It was one of the abandoned ones that people forgot about. Myrtle didn't even haunt this one.

I leaned against the sink, splashing cold water on my face.

Disgusting. You fucked your brother. Whore.

I looked up at the mirror, I'm disgusting. I wrapped my arms around myself and cried.

You wanted to fuck your brother. You liked it.

I walked backwards, looking at my whole body in the mirror. The fat, the marks, the scars, the cellulite.

You will never be good enough anymore. Worthless slut. You're used.

I backed into the wall behind me and choked on a sob, I'm used.

You think Draco is with you for any other reason other than pity and sex? Stupid stupid girl.

I slid down the wall and sobbed. There's no way Draco would want me now. Who would fuck and incestuous pig. Merlin even punished me for that, getting pregnant and then losing them.

I took out my wand and did the only logical thing.

(Self harm TW)

One cut for George, one for Fenrir, one for Draco, one for Baby Ava, and one for Baby #2.
I smiled as the pain seared through my forearm. The blood dripping onto the floor, quickly at that.
Maybe I'll die alone. It's what I deserve.

"Liv?"

"Oh My Merlin! Liv!"

I felt pressure on my arm and feet around me.

"Stay with me!"

"Out the way! Olivia, can you hear me?"

I strained to see the blur of a man before my vision went dark completely.

So like... totally didn't cry writing this.