VII

3rd person

Olivia was back to her classes the next day. She dressed in her uniform, and went down to the common room with Pansy.

"Are you alright?" Pansy asked, looking at the three claw marks on her cheek.

"I'm okay, P," Olivia smiles softly, and headed towards the boys on the couch.

"Hello, princess," Draco gave Olivia a chaste kiss on the lips and then looked at Pansy, "Evil Queen."

Pansy just glared at the blonde.

"You're lucky I love you like I brother or you'd be six feet under, Ferret," Pansy threatened.

"Good morning my little demons," Blaise smiled and hugged the three of us.

"Attention Snakes!" Severus spoke from the front of the Slytherin common room, "It has come to my attention that there are a few Gryffindors threatening and attacking people in this house. The Slytherin house rules have a strict no violence policy. If you are caught from this point further engaging in a physical fight or duel, you will receive detention. However, if you are defending yourself, and are able to prove it, you will not be punished.

"Slytherin is a house of pride, loyalty, wit, cunning, and accepting people, no matter how other houses perceive us. We accept all genders, sexualities, and roles. You might even see partners from other houses stay here, because they feel safe.

"If you have been or are being attacked by this group, please step forward if you are comfortable," Snape lectured.

Olivia looked at Draco and Blaise and Pansy before stepping forward.

Neville, Luna, and a few other younger Slytherins came forward.

"Olivia, would you like to explain who it was and what actually happened?" Severus asked.

She nodded, and Neville smiled at her.

"When I was younger, I was always staying over with the Weasley's. As some of you know, they did not approve of my being in this house and began calling me names. Yesterday was an anniversary of a day that was very traumatic for me. Most of you know by now, through rumors and Granger's lovely posters she put up around the castle.

"When I was 14, I was kidnapped and raped. He held me hostage for a month until he was given something. There's more but it's details I can't repeat. Hermione Granger was my attacker in this castle." Olivia spoke. She teared up and was hugged by Severus, who was given permission from Remus to be her guardian when not home.

"Neville?" Severus asked.

Neville nodded and fidgeted with his hands.

"I-I um... Ron found out about... um B-Blaise and I," Neville took a deep breath and looked at Blaise. He gained more confidence, "I went through a very traumatic event in my childhood, which made me grow up quickly. This lack of childhood resulted in me becoming a little or an age-régresser. Blaise found out when I was stuck in littlespace in the bathroom, and our relationship just happened from then. I feel more comfortable here than in Gryffindor."

Blaise gave him a hug, whispering how proud he was of Neville.

"Luna?"

"Ginny Weasley thinks it's wrong to be pansexual. I came out to her and she laughed and called me disgusting. Ever since then she will call me slurs and turn people against me," Luna looked down. Draco hugged her. He was very protective over his younger cousin.

"Felix?"

"Ron throws bludgers at me during practice to knock the "poof" out of me," he said, revealing huge bruises on his torso.

"Nala?"

"Ginny picks on me for acting younger than my age. I'm also autistic, and she makes fun of me for it," Nala said quietly.

"I expect everyone to look out for each other," Severus said.

There was a chorus of "yes sirs" and "yes professors" before the entire slytherin house went to breakfast.

Olivia
It was quite amusing to see the other three houses looking at us all walking in at the same time.

"They probably think we're plotting death," Blaise joked before sitting in his spot, pulling Neville down on his lap.

Neville blushed and got shy.

"Nev, you can be yourself around us, we don't mind," I smiled and sat with Draco.

"Mail's here!" Neville perked up and smiled.

I received a small package from my father and a few letters.

——————————
Hey Eclipse... it's Prongslet... I think we need to talk.
If it's possible, meet me at Moonwater Lake around midnight. Bring Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Luna, and Neville. It's important.
———————————

I furrowed my brow, and glanced at the golden boy. He was just moving food around on his plate, not even attentive.

So, after potions, I told Snape about our excursion we would take. He nodded and would tell Dumbledore it was for ingredients he needed for class.

3rd person

Olivia and the group made their way to the lake in the forbidden Forrest.

Harry was there, picking at the fuzz on his sweatshirt.

"Whats so important?" Olivia asked.

"Dumbledore is controlling me. Potions, imperious, blocks, you name it. I'm not a Potter... my name is Hadrian Marvolo Riddle. I'm so confused," Harry spoke, stumbling over his words, genuinely overwhelmed.

This is going to be a long night...